Looking for a new device, recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

morcowbel293

Feb 20, 2018
I've started with an ego AIO. Alright, but I think it's dying on me already and looking for a backup/upgrade. Any pros out there have advice? I want something small, pen style like the AIO. I would like to be able to use it with WTA and nic salts (high ohm, sub ohm?). What's good? I really don't care about the "cloud" just want good vape delivery and reliability.

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
You do limit your choices a bit with the pen style. The T-whatever numbers do get good reviews for those who use them, but it's a fixed wattage setup, which not everyone likes. The tanks are designed to suit the wattage range but coming from the ego AIO, they might be more than you want.

Pen style... Hmmm... Could buy a used provari and put your MTL topper on top, but they are expensive/hard to find, although probably the best MTL tube mod out there. I'm thinking... Honestly I usually recommend the Aspire zelos kit that comes with the Nautilus 2 tank. It's not a tube, but it has a very small form factor and an internal battery. Same with the pico kit, they offer both internal and external battery options, and many people like those setups.. I still recommend them even though mine was not my favorite setup of all time, but they do a lot right for the price point.

Best of luck,

Anna

NeonH1

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2018
For pen style MTL I'd recommend the Innokin Endura T20S.
I've got the Innokin EZ Watt, which is basically the name thing, but with more options for coils & tanks.
The Innokin Endura T20S uses a 0.8 ohm coil and fires at 18 watts, which is the option I most use on my EZ Watt.
Juices taste good, the coils wick very well and can handle thin to thick juices.
Most of the juices I own taste better on the innokin as compared with my other devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread