Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Hey all. Im in the hunt for a new box mod. Id like to pick one up for under $60 US. I got my eye on segeli 150 tc but the cheapest i can find is $70. I also considered the koopor plus but not being upgradable and i also hear it wont let you drain below like 30%. So any suggestions?

I just ordered the Sig 200. I couldn't pass up the deal. Sigelei Fuchai 200W TC Box Mod | Breazy.com On sale for $52.99 with free shipping (sale ends in a little over an hour BTW. I literally just bought it.)

I was thinking about the Snow Wolf 1.5, but I know the v2 will be out soon and it won't have that over-hang that irks me.

Edit: I maybe should've waited...just realized that was a dadgum pre-order! :laugh: :blush: Hopefully it will be in soon though. since the mod is already 'out'. Ecig.com has them in for $57 with a high shipping, but use code ILOVEYOU (VJ code I think) for a couple bucks off. I may just grab one of those too.

Last edited:
Reactions: inspects

Hans Wermhat

Vaping Master
Jun 9, 2015
Texas
The iPV4S is in the $60 range now too. I have the 4 (not the S) and it's been a solid piece of gear. My only complaint is that it will sap your batteries down below 3V if you are running it at 20W or less and still fire. You have to keep an eye on the battery icon and charge when they get just below half.

thexmanone

Dec 11, 2014
ILL
The iPV4S is in the $60 range now too. I have the 4 (not the S) and it's been a solid piece of gear. My only complaint is that it will sap your batteries down below 3V if you are running it at 20W or less and still fire. You have to keep an eye on the battery icon and charge when they get just below half.

Just wondering why you have to worry about that, I vape at 20W all the time. The only time i change out my batteries is when it wont fire any more. Never had a problem with the batteries doing that.

Reactions: haleysdadda

haleysdadda

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2015
Santee,San Diego
Just wondering why you have to worry about that, I vape at 20W all the time. The only time i change out my batteries is when it wont fire any more. Never had a problem with the batteries doing that.
TOTALLY! I had a 4 that went haywire for some reason and now I own a 4s! been vaping all my (regulated) devices down to where they won't fire and never had a problem!
As a matter of fact when I moved up to my Mutation X tank I was disapointed that my device wouldn't fire with 25% batt. left! Then I realized that my device was actually doing it's job & protecting me from over drawing my battery's power limit for the build I was running. Otherwise my IPV4s has been flawless in temp & power mode for the time I've had it.
So @Andromendous if I had to recommend a mod in your price range it would be the IPV4s!:thumbs::vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread