Looking for a new ecig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

djtonyb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2010
Big Pine Key
Tesla just went on sale, for $10.00 less than what I paid 2 weeks ago... :censored:

It's a big mod, and you'll have to get a couple batteries and a charger, so it's a little steeper than the MVP. Both are solidly build units, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend either one. The MVP is more in your price range, and you don't have to buy any extras except for maybe a usb wall-wart, and some juice.

Binarymasta

Jul 18, 2009
Tesla just went on sale, for $10.00 less than what I paid 2 weeks ago... :censored:

It's a big mod, and you'll have to get a couple batteries and a charger, so it's a little steeper than the MVP. Both are solidly build units, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend either one. The MVP is more in your price range, and you don't have to buy any extras except for maybe a usb wall-wart, and some juice.

Yeah, I might have to settle. I'm glad it's sturdy. Really dissapointed my two other cigs fell apart, haha.

djtonyb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2010
Big Pine Key
The MVP will definitely not fall apart. The first ones had and issue with the charging port separating from the board, but they resolved that. Lithium ion batteries are usually rated as good for 300 full charging cycles... when I was using it as my full time device, it would last me 2 days between charging. So long as you don't beat it up terribly, it should be good for at least a year or two. It's a great solution as a go-to device until you can save up enough to get the mod of your dreams, and it's a great backup unit.

djtonyb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2010
Big Pine Key
"Just get a vamo."

Vamo is still about fifty bucks, +batteries, +charger. Not a terrible mod, but not one I have personal experience with. I knew I wanted the Tesla when I first saw it, but I didn't have the cash for it at that moment. I got the MVP to get a feel for a vv mod, and was very impressed with the build quality. Once my cashflow was better, I spent $79.00 for the Tesla, $29.95 for a Nitecore 4 bay charger, 4x $8.50 on batteries, and then $24.00 on a replacement 2 bay Nitecore charger so I could return the defective 4 bay and still charge my batteries. The MVP is a nice, self contained, fuss free solution for a decent price, and I still use it when my tube mod might seem a bit much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread