Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
get an aga, chobra. or did clone for cheap, get started and learn what your doing. get verified and cruise the classifieds there are always real ones for sale. couple cobras floating around now.
i see versions of the real DID at MMvapors is in stock also

you can also get many of the nice ones and several of the tank vendors can hook you up with glass for them sometimes.

Last edited:

mrdee3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
Mercersburg pa
get an aga, chobra. or did clone for cheap, get started and learn what your doing. get verified and cruise the classifieds there are always real ones for sale. couple cobras floating around now.
i see versions of the real DID at MMvapors is in stock also

Thank you Thrasher not looking for cheep I am dripping now so would like to have good flavor and only want to buy one so have no problem spending some money. It is just hard to find places in the US that have these. I was looking at the Z-atty pro but it is not available at the time :-(

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
yea good luck on the z i got the email at work one day and by the time i found a place to log in it was sold out, but seriously cruise the classifieds - good deals all the time. and something like the bliss or did is always available retail. like i said as of right now there is at least 2 cobras one with a nice custom tank, if he didnt sell it yet.

Rlafontaine1971

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Augusta ga
I have the original "Did", the Cobra and I just picked up the Bliss atomizer for Christmas. I can't speak highly enough about them, their awesome (and expensive). With that being said I also have just about every genesis clone that's been made over the last few months including every version of the AGA. The AGA is fantastic! I would also suggest picking up one of the AGA's first. I picked up all of mine in co-ops fairly cheap but even with the vendor mark up your getting a sweet deal, the AGA is worth every penny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread