Is the RA tank any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

danwelsh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2012
Pictou, Nova Scotia, Canada
Anyone have any experience with the ra tank, i was just on one of those stickam vaping channels and someone said that they are cheap, just wondering if these things are worth the money we're paying for them, and what is the quality like, i'm curious because i have one on the way and hoping that i'm not gonna be disappointed.

Jeepster08

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Fort Worth, TX
I have been enjoying mine for about a month now. The only things I don't like about it are: 1) It is too large and looks silly on most devices. 2) It is not pocket friendly - The top cap can be knocked off rather easily. 3) The tank can crack with with the typical tank cracking e-liquids so care should be taken on juice choice. That said... I think that it is nicely made and worth the price I paid.

Fiamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
So Calif
I truly love my RATank. I have rebuilt it several times now (vape it a lot). Compared to my other (carto) tanks it's not all that much larger and I generally vape it on one of my Provaris. It's been worth every penny I've paid and then some.

I like it cause it's easy to clean, easy to rebuild and hits like a freight train. I like it because I can build my coil/wick to suit what I want in ohms and vapor production is monumental.

I vape this at home, as Jeepster08 mentioned you can knock the top coil cover off easily, but then you need to be able to get in there easily to rebuild it. I find the work to be impeccable on this device. The guy that makes these is very knowledgeable about what is safe to use with juice as far as the metals go and does a beautiful job on the lathe.

I do not use juices in it, or in any of my polycarbonate tanks that will interact with them. Anything acidy goes into a Phiniac.

JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread