Looking for a simple 18650 battery box mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
I very much enjoy my smok AL85 (Baby Alien) and haven't seen it recommended yet in this thread. I find it to be a very comfortable device and the perfect size. It's very similar to the eleaf iStick Pico series.

The vaporesso Swag has been on my radar as well lately, but I haven't pulled the trigger yet. Design-wise, it's in a similar vein to the AL85 and Pico.

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
The Battlestar Mini is already listed in the posts. This is a great little mod. It is very small. It works great and smoothly.

Not real issues. But the magnets on the battery door cover should have been stronger to hold it tighter. The battery door rattles some. The battery life length on it is shorter than on the picos. Not a big deal but just so you know.

There is a pico now that takes 21700 batteries. That is worth taking a look at. It is around 60 dollars with a melo tank.

iStick Pico 21700 with ELLO - Eleaf electronic cigarette

Eleaf-iStick-Pico-21700_large.jpg

The Battlestar Mini is already listed in the posts. This is a great little mod. It is very small. It works great and smoothly.

Not real issues. But the magnets on the battery door cover should have been stronger to hold it tighter. The battery door rattles some. The battery life length on it is shorter than on the picos. Not a big deal but just so you know.

There is a pico now that takes 21700 batteries. That is worth taking a look at. It is around 60 dollars with a melo tank.

iStick Pico 21700 with ELLO - Eleaf electronic cigarette

Eleaf-iStick-Pico-21700_large.jpg
The Battlestar Mini reminds me of my old Joyetech eVic VTC Mini. I loved that device and the magnets were super strong, but perhaps too strong! Eventually, the glue holding the magnets into the device wore off and they came loose. So, the battery door never really stayed on well again.

Had the same problem with my eVic. The magnets would come out of the slot. A tiny drop of Gorilla Glue fixes it. Just be sure to get the polarity right before you stick the magnets back in the slot. Ask me how I know. :D

I "Krazy Glued" the magnets a couple of times, but after a bit the magnets would come out again. I ultimately opted to move on from that device, but maybe I should've tried some Gorilla Glue!

Anthony_Vapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2017
I very much enjoy my SMOK AL85 (Baby Alien) and haven't seen it recommended yet in this thread. I find it to be a very comfortable device and the perfect size. It's very similar to the eLeaf iStick Pico series.

The Vaporesso Swag has been on my radar as well lately, but I haven't pulled the trigger yet. Design-wise, it's in a similar vein to the AL85 and Pico.
I literally just posted this review up Anthony Vapes: Vaptio Wall Crawler Kit Tech Review seems like it fits what you are looking for

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
The Vaporesso Swag has been on my radar as well lately, but I haven't pulled the trigger yet. Design-wise, it's in a similar vein to the AL85 and Pico.

Just a quiet shout out for the Swag. Love that little thang!

we got swag.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread