Looking For New Mod\Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

simplesid242

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2014
Monessen, Pennsylvania, United States
Currently using Wismec rx300 (2 of them). One topped with a tfv12 prince vaping at 115w, the other is a freemax mesh pro resin vaping at 80w. Both are currently using triple mesh coils. Looking for equal or better mods\tanks. not opposed to dual battery mods. 115w is about max i have used, so i guess anything 200w+ would be fine. Looking to get a list together for the black Friday sales. Wife also is looking for new gear. She uses a gpriv and gpriv 2. She prefers the touch screen. She uses the same tanks, slightly lower wattage. On a side note, i did read about all the issues with wismec, however i havent had any issues using arctic fox fw. I also have replacement 510 connectors for them, just in case. Have been using them since shortly after they were released. i go thru about 150ml of juice a week, and prefer at least 5ml tanks, the bigger the better (less filling).

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
The Fremax mesh is the DLest DL non rba there is afaik. It’s practically at RDA level. The only thing that will produce more vapor is competition cloud chaser builds and those basically give up on flavor and everything else to produce more vapor. You might be able to tick a fe of your boxes by moving to an aromamizer plus. That has a 10ml or 20(!)ml RDA/rdta It’s got the potential with dual coils to (barely) beat the freemax. You’ll have to move to roll your own coils, and there may be overhang on your mod (it’s 30mm) but it’s really all I can think of

Reactions: Opinionated

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
The Smoant Naboo looks to be a decent touchscreen mod. Smoant makes some really nice mods that perform really well and don’t cost a ton. Some of the best value mods on the market. Vaporesso has some nice offerings as well. I have the Geekvape Alpha tank and it uses mesh coils and I’ve been very happy with the coil life and vapor&flavor production.

Reactions: Opinionated

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
If you want anything in the class of the Freemax, check out the Horizon Falcon. Users love it just as much as the mesh pro.

Mods, any number of decent 2 battery designs out there that will do 115W. Vaporesso Luxe, Polar, Innokin Proton, Aegis Legend are worth a peek.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread