Looking for RDA/RTA opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

elee86

Jun 7, 2014
Winty City
Hello all,

Currently I have a Nimbus v3 rda and 2 KFL+. I am looking to expand my rebuildables so I was looking for opinions from you guys on what you have, what you like, price, clone or auth, etc.

For rda I am looking for a triple post and not too picky for the RTA. Color doesn't matter for rda but I would like a nice brass RTA.

I'm not on a super tight budget but definitely ok with buying clones that perform as well as the authentic.

Thanks in advance!

steved5600

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Dallas, Texas
TOBH. Has really solid built posts. Easy to build and it has lots of space in the tray at the bottom for wick and juice. Just be careful if you buy it on Fasttech as there are a few on there that are junk. I have the TOBH and love it. There is one that interests me called the CLT. Looks promising. Oh and the airflow on the tobh is great.

jaxgator

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
I used to be all about the clouds but flavor is where it's at for me atm. I will take a look at the Plume Veil and TOBH. Does the TOBH come with dual air holes?

If you are looking for flavor from an RDA, I would suggest the Magma.

I own an authentic Plume Veil, a CLT and a Magma clone. Although I enjoy them all, the Magma edges the other two in the flavor department. For me anyway. I will be purchasing an authentic Magma because I like the clone that I got from eciggety so much.

Coppercustomz

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2012
NC Coast
www.numbejuice.com
Never been a dripper, Have tried many rda's didn't care for shallow drip well & the 3 center post on any of them:facepalm: Then I got a Magma in my vapemail today put a 1.5 micro coil in it with Japanese organic cotton AND WOW just WOW this thing is exactly what I've been searching for the flavor is superb & it holds almost a ml of juice & I'm not a cloud chaser by far BUT this thing is chucking out the vaper like a freight train!!! Very happy:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread