Sick of leaking, Are there any vaporizer heads that actually work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
Everything will leak if not handled and set up correctly. Every atomizer has it's strengths and weaknesses. Even the high end rba's will leak and be a source of frustration if mishandled. The trick is live and learn. Find the type and style of atomizer that you'd be most comfortable with and fits your idea of vapping. Then buy 2 or 3 different type and makes of that style and see which best suits your needs. Nobody can tell you what is best for you, that is for you to discover. Most of us here are not using the same system that they started with, many are still trying different attys and battery devises looking for the ultimate vape. Some of us have attained what they believe is their final set up, usually it consists of on or two battery devises and at least 2 different types of rba's and quite possibly more than one of each. lol, then we focus on the best build for our rba's, which basically evolves as new builds are discovered and techniques are learned. My current ultimate system is a Provari with either a genesis style rba or a kayfun style rba, perched on top.

Good luck and welcome to the forum, Lots to learn. Just follow the yellow brick road.

Bassnorma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Geekville, USA
I have heard good things about the kanger T3..is the T3S different than the T3? That sounds terrible! Don't feel to0 bad, I've knocked over a bottle of juice before...never again!

The T3S is the new model...I like it. I have only used my other tanks to switch flavors since it arrived. But now that I ordered a Provari, I guess I will use the ProTank2...

T3S.... http://www.vaporbeast.com/Kanger-T3S-Clearomizer-Tank-p/64-0196-000.htm

I felt like a serious dweeb when I dumped that juice...LOL like you said, never again. ;)

Last edited:
I use some Pro Tank and Mini Pro Tank knock offs from the local B&M and have had very good luck. They are both bottom coil clearomizers. When I first started vaping I noticed 2 things caused me to get leakage from tank into the top of the battery area where the tank and battery screw together. One was over tightening and the other was drawing to hard when taking a drag. I have taught myself to draw like I am taking a sip instead of a forceful drag.

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
I have EVODs, T3s mini, iSmoka bcc mini and none of them leak. I have some other issues with them though so I went with the new Joye Ego CC (metal.. not to be confused with the old Clear CE4 types) and I'm way happy. Perfect performance and taste. No leaks whatever and I don't really see how it could leak since the air holes are at the top. The whole design is different than any other bcc. If I'm not mistaken, Joye advertises it as virtually leak-proof. A bit pricey when considering the price of the replacement attys but they seem to last twice, if not more, as long as other heads. I use them in my erolls also and mine are still going strong after months of use. The other drawback might be length as its a bit longer due to the unique design but I just throw a shorty tip on it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread