Looking for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dracolia

Dec 1, 2011
Minnesota
So I've tried searching and just can't seem to find what I'm looking for, can someone point me to a "How To" DIY thread?

What I'm looking at is getting like 2 510 batteries and some DIY supplies for myself for Christmas but I have no clue how to "fill" a carto or if I can even fill a carto with my own stuff or if I need to get some atty and cartridge supplies or how much would make a good starter sample or if I should just forgo the whole idea until I know what flavors I like best... *sigh* too much info LOL I love this site :D

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Yeah I see that too.
To Dracolia: If you're looking for advice about filling cartomizers or what type of gear to buy for your PV then this (New Members Section) is the right place to ask. It's prolly a good idea to tell us what type of PV you own and take it from there. The Vets here will definitely steer you in the right direction IMO.
Good Luck, Vapoor.

I think there is a terminology disconnect here.

At ECF, when we see DIY, we think mixing/creating your own juice.

I think the OP is looking for methods of filling a cartomizer.

I could be wrong... Wouldn't be the first time...

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
The One Stop DIY Shop looks awesome! Only one problem... WAY too much nic for me... They only sell in 36 and 42 mg...

That's for people that make their own juice. I'd stick with premixed until you really know what your doing. You'll waste a lot of time and money with DIY at first plus it can be dangerous.

Buy premixed, read the DIY section until you feel confident and know what flavors you like. Then follow the recipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread