Lorann Flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

julie1982

Jul 18, 2009
I saw tonight that freshsmoking.com offers some of the LorAnn flavorings for $1.59/dram. They also have VG and PG. I was pleased since I needed some other supplies anyways, and I was planning to make a 30-min drive to a cake shop - plus I was having problems finding PG w/o crazy shipping prices. I got:

LorAnn Cheesecake
LorAnn Chocolate Hazelnut
LorAnn English Toffee
LorAnn Caramel
LorAnn Mango
LorAnn Marshmallow
LorAnn Pralines and Cream
LorAnn Vanilla Butternut
Eyedropper Bottle
2 x 2 oz. Propylene Glycol
FS Classic Cream eliquid 15ml Ultra High (36mg)

The LorAnn flavorings they stock:

Apple
Bavarian Crème
Bubble Gum
Butter
Caramel
Cheesecake
Chocolate Hazelnut
Cinnamon Roll
Coconut
English Toffee
Lemonade
Licorice
Mango
Marshmallow
Mint Chocolate Chip
Peanut Butter
Pecan
Pina Colada
Pineapple
Pralines and Cream
Tropical Punch
Vanilla Butternut

beckah54

Dog Lover!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
Ohio
I went to my local Wal-Mart and asked the girl that works in the Pharmancy (the over the counter manager, not the pharmacist) if she would order LorAnn's for me and she did. I made the list of the flavors I wanted, had to order at least 24 bottles (I ordered 48) and they came in 3-4 days at $ .97 each bottle.
The pharmacy usually orders these in around Christmas for people that make hard tack candy, but she was happy to special order them for me.

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com

beckah54

Dog Lover!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
Ohio
I found a few at Hobby Lobby, but they were all flavors we probably shouldn't use (food colorings). They only carried a few flavors and no glycerin.
I ordered my glycerin online and special ordered LorAnn's from Wal-Mart.
I work at Wal-Mart, so I knew we could order them, just not something we carry year round. If you have a Wal-Mart close, you could give it a try and see if they will special order for you. It's just as quick as ordering online and NO shipping charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread