Lorann Flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

nutty1

Oct 24, 2012
PA
So I have in front of me 19 flavors of Lorann flavorings. A few of them I mixed based on recipes I found on here. The other flavors I wanted to try just that flavor. Mixed results on some of the flavors and recipes as I'm sure everyone here has experienced at one time or another. (Plain ol' watermelon @ 15% is delicious!) But I want to get creative with more recipes.

So I wanted to know if there is some sort of app or data base where I can enter the flavors I have and it would suggest recipes? I saw someone make mention of this in one of the 3million threads I've read, but I didnt see anyone answer. Any suggestions?

graffinfected

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
ORLANDO, FL.
http://krythis.com/kryliquid/
^^under construction

diyRecipeBook
^^^ this one looks like it could be good in the future..

Flavors - e-Liquid Calculator
^^^ this one i checked out once a while back.. so i dont know if its been updated or not..

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-liquid-recipes/329291-any-recipe-sites-break-down-based-my-flavors.html
check this thread out... theres something interesting posted on page 1 post #4.....

the thing is that these sites and/or programs are not as good as i wished it would be.... something as simple as typing your flavor in the search bar and then looking up a bunch of recipes that contain your flavor or recipes containing only lorann flavoring... this is what i have been able to find for you....

good luck

wizard10000

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
midwestern us
I use Lorann flavors almost exclusively because I live really close to the factory.

Now everybody's taste buds are different but outside of their half-strength natural flavors I've never seen a single flavor where I needed more than 10% - I have a batch of watermelon made up at 10% and I kinda think increasing flavor by half would break it - but it might be because I add a bit of EM to the mix :D

Please feel free to vape what you like - and as I mentioned everybody's taste buds are different but may I suggest trying the watermelon at 10% and adding 2% cotton candy? I really think you might be happer with the mix and save a little money to boot - and that's never a bad thing :)

You're right - their watermelon *is* tasty :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread