Where Can I Get A......? Lorann Surprise at Walmart

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokingRN

Oct 3, 2010
Maryland
Loranna flavorings are in stock at most walmarts around Thanksgiving. It's in stock for making candy and things for the hollidays. I have found them recently in wedding and party supplies in one store. They sell them in a 2 pack for $2. After the hollidays last year I bought them for 50 cents on clearance. And VG is only $3 at walmart for 6oz and the other pharmacys sell the same brand for twice the amount. It just says Gylcerin on the bottle but it is VG.

Sainted_S

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Nether Iceland of NWPA
I pick up a couple drams or so everytime I go to the local walmart. They have two, huge displays racks with tons of flavors right at the pharmacy window. When I was checking out the cashier said "I never heard of Peanut Butter hard tack before." I said, "Actually, I'm using it to flavor my ejuice for my electronic cigarette." She gave me a look and then started asking questions. I pulled out my joye 510 that I had with me and she told me her daughter had to quit smoking because of a brain aneurysm. I gave her all the information I could and also told her that it wouldn't be a good idea for her daughter to use nic juice. Fortunately, her daughter quit smoking altogether, so there was no need for her to start vaping.

Toritha

ECF Veteran

I could have gone on with my life, blissfully unaware of this website .... without the urgent need to create my own vaping flavors. I was content to admit it would be too difficult to learn to make them, to hard to get supplies. But nooooo

You had to link this website .... that proves how cheap and affordable it would be to make my own e juice.......

I hate you forever .... lol

sanfordf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2010
Northern San Diego county
I could have gone on with my life, blissfully unaware of this website .... without the urgent need to create my own vaping flavors. I was content to admit it would be too difficult to learn to make them, to hard to get supplies. But nooooo

You had to link this website .... that proves how cheap and affordable it would be to make my own e juice.......

I hate you forever .... lol

Maybe this will help improve your haterade juice flavors. A link to my (and many others) fav nic supplier : Artisteer

kelleymcm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
oklahoma city
here in oklahoma city I have found loanns at 2 out of the 3 supercenters closest to me , the lady @ they one that does not have it said they used to carry it , but it wasn't selling well so they stopped, so they don't all carry it... it is usually in the craft area. In a green cardboard end cap display . Any time I'm in an odd walmart now I have to cruise around all the isles in crafts cuz ya never know :lol: hobby lobby has it too , but not many flavors & 2x the price

smokingRN

Oct 3, 2010
Maryland
I was looking in my local walmart for Lorann flavorings yesterday. I couldn't find them in the seasonal section so I tried the craft area. I found a 2 foot cardboard display in the artificial flower aisle. It was untouched so it must be new. Who would look for flavorings there? There is a reason they don't sell in Walmart. If they were with the extracts people would find them and buy them.

sanfordf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2010
Northern San Diego county
I found Lorann in the crafts section at my local Wally World.

What about the stuff that's sold in the baking section, like McCormick?

Unless it's like the water soluble concentrated hard candy/food flavors, it's likely to be too lightly flavored and have a oil base that's not too good to vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread