Where Can I Get A......? Lorann Surprise at Walmart

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDSupreme

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Wow my old thread got raised from the dead!!!

Anyway....the Wally World closest to me told me they get the flavorings in seasonally. YWMMD :) I did check again in the late spring and they had nothing. Some was in the pharm, some in the craft aisle.

I did find a ton of different flavors at a local craft store (called Pat Catan's) so I assume a good portion of craft stores will sell this stuff, with their inventory getting a little more diverse around the holidays.

I am coming back to ecigs after a 8 month hiatus (snus)

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
I guess I'm lucky. I have Mare's Candy store right down the street from me. They sell all the flavorings and Kosher VG. I have a nature's pharmacy 2 blocks the other way that sells PG for cheap, and a regular drug store above it selling USP VG.
A little further down the street is a second candy/bake shop that sells tons of flavors.

Now if I can just figure out how to make the juice right... so far my experiments suck.

warbdan

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2009
Somerset, Kentucky, United States
Has anyone had any luck with PA Tobacco Absolute & Blends specifically Tobacco Absolute (1. Pure)?

Yep. 1 to 2 of the smallest drops you can get will flavor 10mls. This stuff is super strong. Tip: 8 drops of Lorann's Cherry and 3 drops Pure Tobacco Absolute makes 10ml of awesome Cherry Smoke juice.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I have scoured both Walmarts in my town mostly because finding the Lorann's has become a challenge to me. I have had no luck in the crafts or baking aisle. I don't think that I really want them that badly but it is just driving me crazy trying to find them. I look everytime that I am in either one.

But, I was ordering vitamins last night from my favorite place and found that they have the Now Foods VG very reasonably priced. They have 1 price low shipping so it was no extra shipping to add to my order. I have heard really good things about it.

Last edited:

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
here in oklahoma city I have found loanns at 2 out of the 3 supercenters closest to me , the lady @ they one that does not have it said they used to carry it , but it wasn't selling well so they stopped, so they don't all carry it... it is usually in the craft area. In a green cardboard end cap display . Any time I'm in an odd walmart now I have to cruise around all the isles in crafts cuz ya never know :lol: hobby lobby has it too , but not many flavors & 2x the price

Would you mind telling me the OKC wm's you found it in? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread