• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

LoriKay!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
oh gosh guys....I'm almost in Zombie tears! :) For some weird reason I have not been recieving any emails about new posts.....not that that is any excuse. I have had to take a full time job and honestly....I'm just not used to having to WORK and also be able to have all my play time. Today....I spent all day painting and weedwacking....not bad for a disabled old lady huh? I'll try to get my ADD under control and do better at multitasking.:D

thanks for thinking of me...really....

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
OMG! talk about feeling pain! I've barely been out of the house in 6 months....a reasonable person would kind of ease into things...but noooooo.....I just figure what the heck...lets go spend `10 hrs standing in the sun painting a deck and weeding! But the guy I was doing it for is 84 yrs old....so it makes me feel better just watching him lurch around :)

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
I know....I know......and I didn't even have my Zombie Apocalypse kit with me!!!!

It seems that I have incurred the wrath of the single most powerful entity at ECF...thats right......V4L I've been banned from all things V4L....can't even see my own posts in my history folder!!!! So don't be suprised when I disappear and under "location" it says....."moved on".:D

speaking of cults.......

btw.....what do ya'll think of Koolaid flavored cartos???

jeez......I just crack myself up sometimes....:evil: (okay....I did steal that koolaid carto joke from another person...but he's a supplier so he can't use it...neenerneenerneener)

hey!.....if I get totally banned do I get a refund on the MONEY I donated to ECF?????????

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
I wuld love to tell you chris.....I really would....but....then.....well you know the rest.....

plausible deniability....all I did was ask an innocent question or two...that;s my story...and I'm sticking to it.

got some extra Koolaid cartos laying around.....too hot to go out an play with Zombies....here is a fun summer activity for the whole family:
Start Your Own Cult - Home

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
I wuld love to tell you chris.....I really would....but....then.....well you know the rest.....

plausible deniability....all I did was ask an innocent question or two...that;s my story...and I'm sticking to it.

got some extra Koolaid cartos laying around.....too hot to go out an play with Zombies....here is a fun summer activity for the whole family:
Start Your Own Cult - Home

what's odd is, from what I can tell- that is all you did. ask two questions.

chrisl317

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Warren, MI USA
I didn't wade through threads, but, I think I get it. You were in a Supplier forum and asked forbidden questions. The problem with supplier forums is that they have domain over the forum given to them by the Almighty mods! From what I've heard there's been some mayhem that happens in the TW forum, posts deleted and what not. I'll leave a positive feedback for a supplier that's done good by me, but, I won't stick around to have a conversation. Questions I have, I'll email direct, seems sometimes suppliers have very fierce cheerleaders that consider them blasphemy as well. :2c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread