Squirrel Queen Lanyards by Lorikay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karen171

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2011
north Texas
Are you tired of just plain old lanyards to hold your ecig? Lorikay of Squirrel Queen Lanyards makes lanyards that are not only useful, they are works of art. I just got mine...named "Blue Dog" and I was amazed at the workmanship that went into it. I had asked her for one that is animal themed and I can tell a lot of thought went into the making of it. The picture doesn't do it justice as the beads simply glow. I can wear it as a fashionable piece of jewelry even when not attaching my ecig. You would be surprised at how reasonable her prices are. Just follow the link and take a look at these beautiful treasures. Remember she will make yours with whatever strikes your fancy...so choose your colors and use your imagination. Oh, and men, she makes masculine lanyards too...they're not just for the ladies.

Thanks Lorikay!

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/smokestik/255002-squirrel-queen-lanyard-shoppe.html

bluedogi  ii.jpg

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Karen....I'm very glad your happy with it. I must give credit where it is due though and thank the wonderful artists from ETSY who make my custom beads for me. The lady that made the dog also made the little bones.....I have a set of cat beads from her as well....now if I could just find someone who makes a good squirrel. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread