Losing my mod....

Status
Not open for further replies.

fitchy

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2012
Haverhill, UNITED KINGDOM
Ok so how many times do you guys pick up your vape and head off into the house to do something.... then return to sit and watch your fave soap opera, just to find you’ve mislaid your mod somewhere? I seem to do this regularly, so my solution was have 3 mods on the go at once.... mostly diff flavours in each. But then it adds to the problem if I mislay them too....
Just generally anyone have any tips to help me not to lose them.... I usually find them sometime, but have been as long as 3 hours without finding.... lol

Reactions: Jebbn

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
I never misplaced my tobacco and lighter in 42 years of smoking and I never misplace my vape devices. :D
The only time I cant find keys, wallets, vapes etc is when somebody moves them from where I left them for some reason. There is no valid reason for anyone to move my stuff from where I left it. It was fine there, it didnt look messy or cluttered and never has in the 24yrs Ive put it there. Leave it alone, I dont move your stuff..... :rolleyes:

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Ok so how many times do you guys pick up your vape and head off into the house to do something.... then return to sit and watch your fave soap opera, just to find you’ve mislaid your mod somewhere? I seem to do this regularly, so my solution was have 3 mods on the go at once.... mostly diff flavours in each. But then it adds to the problem if I mislay them too....
Just generally anyone have any tips to help me not to lose them.... I usually find them sometime, but have been as long as 3 hours without finding.... lol
This is more or less what I do, except for the soap operas

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I never misplaced my tobacco and lighter in 42 years of smoking and I never misplace my vape devices. :D
The only time I cant find keys, wallets, vapes etc is when somebody moves them from where I left them for some reason. There is no valid reason for anyone to move my stuff from where I left it. It was fine there, it didnt look messy or cluttered and never has in the 24yrs Ive put it there. Leave it alone, I dont move your stuff..... :rolleyes:
Google Image Result for https://i.pinimg.com/originals/25/88/59/258859baa3cd465718fcf7f403a5e32b.jpg

CagedSpam

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2015
FoPo, Oregon
Mod Leash V1.0
Screen-Shot-2014-07-17-at-2.12.42-PM.jpg

Reactions: OldBatty

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    My hand or my pocket. I only set it down when I do and then it's right next to me. When I tend to lose it is when I randomly place it somewhere while traveling around the house. If I do, do, the random placement I try to put it standing up away from other things or at a high point.
    Wow, it sounds like my life is more complex than I had thought /planned on, lol.
    When we had small vape pens years ago, people would use lanyards.

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    Hmm so I seem to be in the minority here.... soooo any ideas as to how I can not mis place them so often?! Lol

Maybe it's just that folks who lose them are less eager to share their stories.

I lose them all the time. Sometimes I count them up to see if they are all there. Don't think I ever lost one permanently, they always turn up in the end. But I leave them in multiple rooms. Standing on the telephone table, kitchen countertops, in coat pockets, fallen under the bed, in the truck, even on the rail around the deck. If I only had one it would probably happen less.

I think people who never lose stuff are weird. Must be like OCD or something. They need to drink more beer.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    I tend to be good about misplacing, but my wife is another story. She always looses her mods around the house and I initially know because I see her vaping my mods. We have found her mods in the cupboards, refrigerator, in her cloths closet shelves and just the weirdest spots. Not sure what can be done though

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Zaryk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2018
    Ohio

I lose them all the time. Sometimes I count them up to see if they are all there. Don't think I ever lost one permanently, they always turn up in the end. But I leave them in multiple rooms. Standing on the telephone table, kitchen countertops, in coat pockets, fallen under the bed, in the truck, even on the rail around the deck. If I only had one it would probably happen less.

I think people who never lose stuff are weird. Must be like OCD or something. They need to drink more beer.
    I have misplaced mine once or twice before I started using a pouch on my belt. But yeah, I do have a touch of OCD and I don't drink alcohol, so maybe your on to something there.

Reactions: englishmick

Jebbn

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2018
    safe distance from a black hole

More!?!?!? o_O
    The alternative for me not being particular about where I put stuff is to spend half my time looking for stuff :D
    Time is a rare and expensive a commodity, I dont want to waste it looking for stuff...... says the guy sitting on his .... reading and posting on an online forum.:blink:

gadgetkeith

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 12, 2015
    Heber Srings Arkansas
    If you need more than one flavor on the go then keep a few tanks or atty's filled and ready to go .

but here's the clincher just use one mod and swap out your atty's as you need them you will be less lightly to misplace just a single mod .

also keep all your other vape gear together and organized in one location then if you need anything you know where it is .

simples

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread