Losing my mod....

Status
Not open for further replies.

billthetroll

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2016
Huntington West Virginia
You know what, this is a funny question.I can't tell you how many times I misplaced my cigs, lost a lot of lighters........I mean A LLLLOOOOTTTTT!!!!!!!a lot of lighters even zippo's had some really nice zippos back when I smoked.but I never misplace my mod.it is always in my hand.if I'm working it's ether sitting close by or its in my hand.not to sound silly but it's almost like my mod is an extinction of myself.my broadside is a part of me...lol.I know that sounds lame and I'm sure I could word it different but it's kinda true.

HazyShades

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2015
Sandbox, USSA
Ok so how many times do you guys pick up your vape and head off into the house to do something.... then return to sit and watch your fave soap opera, just to find you’ve mislaid your mod somewhere? I seem to do this regularly, so my solution was have 3 mods on the go at once.... mostly diff flavours in each. But then it adds to the problem if I mislay them too....
Just generally anyone have any tips to help me not to lose them.... I usually find them sometime, but have been as long as 3 hours without finding.... lol

Google GPS bike trackers..buy one, glue it on your favorite mod..
Problem solved.

Reactions: fitchy

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Ok so how many times do you guys pick up your vape and head off into the house to do something.... then return to sit and watch your fave soap opera, just to find you’ve mislaid your mod somewhere? I seem to do this regularly, so my solution was have 3 mods on the go at once.... mostly diff flavours in each. But then it adds to the problem if I mislay them too....
Just generally anyone have any tips to help me not to lose them.... I usually find them sometime, but have been as long as 3 hours without finding.... lol

I lose track of a mod about every few months. Right now I have five set up. They are in my computer room where I am. I only take one or two out of here at a time, so I always know where the rest are.

IMHO ... ditch the soaps :D

Best of luck with it fitchy :thumbs:

ilporcupine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2018
IL, Duh
Blue tooth app would be nice, but I mis-place my phone too! I have multiples but still misplace them, I'm thinking about developing a clapper (and if you have to ask you're far to young!)
This exists, as a 'keychain' device. You clap (twice? three times?) and it beeps back at you.
Now they are mostly "whistle" keyfinders. When you whistle it beeps.

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
I've done it with my mod -- but only momentarily. I quickly realize that I left it on the counter or the desk. When I smoked - I NEVER left a smoke unattended.

A few weeks back I bought a myblu pod just to try it. It's a little plastic thing and I misplaced that thing a bunch of times. I guess I am now used to carrying around a mod....lol

Last edited:

HazyShades

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2015
Sandbox, USSA
Blue tooth app would be nice, but I mis-place my phone too! I have multiples but still misplace them, I'm thinking about developing a clapper (and if you have to ask you're far to young!)
My son has a proggie he uses with his Iphone, whenever he misplaces it (usually at his girlfriend's house) he
calls it and gets an email with the phone's location.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I rarely lost my cigarettes (lighters, that is another story) but cigarettes were vital to my breathing happiness (or so I thought) and definitely life happiness so I kept a close track.

Oddly despite having many, I rarely lose my mods, ever. I take a select few to bed with me an occasionally one will wind up IN bed, but I immediately PANIC about my lost mod, and have learned to retrieve it.

I might have 12 other setups, well ,but if one is LOST that is the one I MUST HAVE. And I am super disorganized. LOL.

Also, if my mods are not in my visual field, that means they are in my cupholder for driving, or my purse. I have had the occasional, heart stopping moment where I feel I may have lost one of my mods while out and about but it is INEVITABLY (so far) like, trapped in my purse compartment SOMEWHERE thank goodness.

I claim no virtue from this, I just save all my attentional span for objects I adore (like the husband, the kid, and my vapes.) The rest of it is just so much flotsam and jetsam if you ask me. LOL.

Anna

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium
Hmm so I seem to be in the minority here.... soooo any ideas as to how I can not mis place them so often?! Lol

Get some bluetooth trackers for your mods? :)

YCEhjN1.jpg

https://www.thetileapp.com/store/tiles/mate?defaultproduct=mate-4-pack&utm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread