Status
Not open for further replies.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
We dont sell replacements because taking the switch apart technically voids the switch warranty. We are working on new switches that have an atomizer contact that will not come out. So for now pretty much if you lose one just get ahold of mark at support@innovapor.com and he can get a new one out to you. But the main thing is if you are taking your switch out of the interface to clean or whatnot just make sure to not push the battery contact too far up and then you wont pop out the atomizer contact.

loft

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
CT
OUCH.

I'm also glad to hear about the atty contact being a permanent fixture, looking forward to that. I get nervous when I take mine apart thinking it may pop off and run away laughing at me.

It felt like watching it in slow motion. And my backup ego died as well... was a very unhappy night. Isaac (IkenVape) is lending me his GG Transformer until the replacement pellets arrive. So stressful lol. Over a little pellet!!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Mr Jones

May 2, 2011
Connecticut
Unfortunately, I find that I have to take the pellet out occasionally in order to clean the black tarnish/oxidation off.

Man I like breaking mine down and cleaning it. Last night was my first time using the Cape Cod cloth and I broke out the Dremel as well to buff it. Came out real nice and shiny, I will post pics of it when I finish writing my review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread