The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Lost Vape Drone Squonk

Discussion in 'Liquid Feed APV Discussion' started by flavourchaser, Oct 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. flavourchaser

flavourchaser Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 25, 2018
    Looks Good.

• Like Like x 3
  2. denali_41

denali_41 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2011
    Over Der
    So lost vape is in China ?! why am i not surprised

• Like Like x 1
  3. flavourchaser

Jun 25, 2018
    I thought everything was made in China at one stage?

4. Punk In Drublic

Punk In Drublic Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 28, 2018
    Toronto, ON
    It’s been no secret that Lost Vape is a Chinese company.

@flavourchaser - Nice looking squonker, thanks for the vid

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. denali_41

denali_41 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2011
    Over Der
    is it suppose to ??

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Punk In Drublic

Aug 28, 2018
    Toronto, ON
    Suppose to what?

7. bombastinator

bombastinator ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    I’m going to choose for him: supposed to be coming out again soon then? (*is waiting patiently to buy one*)

8. Punk In Drublic

Aug 28, 2018
    Toronto, ON
    Gotcha ….That I have no idea

9. bombastinator

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    Me either :(

10. Jet Knight

Jet Knight Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2013
    Gotham
    MY original Drone is still my favorite dual 18650 battery squonker...looking forward to their upgraded Drone, looks good!

11. diagrammatiks

diagrammatiks Super Member

Aug 18, 2018
    2561317E-90FB-44A0-A5EB-49D928589E91.jpeg I’ve been hounding them every day to let me know when it’s gonna be released. All the protos are done and final colors are out already.

• Like Like x 4
  12. denali_41
    This message by denali_41 has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Oct 18, 2018, Reason: Posting Against ECF Forum Rules.
    Oct 18, 2018
  13. bombastinator

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    The fault I think is not one of lack of understanding but of complete sentences. The comment lacks th “-ed to be” that would have made it clear

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Zaryk

Zaryk Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2018
    Ohio
    Lost Vape has never claimed not to be a Chinese company. Not sure why that would be a surprise to anyone. But yes, they are supposed to be a Chinese company, and always has been. It's just they are one of the better ones.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Punk In Drublic

Aug 28, 2018
    Toronto, ON
    I have no problem keeping up with those who know how to communicate in a proper manner

• Like Like x 1
  16. flavourchaser

Jun 25, 2018
    I like the one in black

17. Jet Knight

Jul 11, 2013
    Gotham
    Interesting video since China, primarily Hong Kong has some of the most severe anti-vaping laws in Asia. I believe vape devices and vape juice (with nicotine) cannot be sold in Hong Kong. When I was there 2 years ago, as a tourist, they allow me to vape only in certain areas, and carry a restricted amount of juice into Hong Kong. Vaping is banned in Singapore, restrictions in the Philippines, and banned in most places in Japan, Thailand and Malaysia.

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. denali_41
    This message by denali_41 has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Oct 18, 2018, Reason: Posting Against ECF Forum Rules.
    Oct 18, 2018
  19. diagrammatiks

Aug 18, 2018

Hong Kong has only recently moved to ban ecigs. Nic is illegal but juice and devices were not. Mainland China isn’t regulated at all.

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. Jet Knight

Jul 11, 2013
    Gotham
    I don't visit all the Asian countries, but I do travel to some, mainly for business, and to visit family and friends. Just to elaborate more on vaping in Asia, but please refer to vaping guidelines to the countries you may go to since laws do change.
    China produces about 90% of vape devices worldwide. And yes, Mainland China has few regulations on vaping, except in some regions. Hong Kong is a part of China, which I visit on a regular basis are having more regulatory laws primarily in the selling of Juice with nicotine which is illegal. Though tourist can bring in their nic juice (in certain amounts) for their own use (may be required to show a prescription of the need to use). There were numerous vape shops in HK but none that will sell juice with nicotine. E-cigs are now (just recently) banned in HK. I was able to buy one vape device from a shop in the Causeway Branch Vape Shop, HK a couple of years ago though. Laws are changing in HK though primarily on Nic Juice which is considered a poison to the HK dept of Health. Please check updates with HK laws before you visit since the fines are hefty, and your stuff will be confiscated, so don't bring your good stuff with you.
    As for Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, vaping, devices are illegal. Some tourist do vape there (mainly in tourist areas), but you take a big risk of fines and imprisonment. You may find some juice in "black market" areas, but the quality is dubious at best.
    As for Japan, you will fine "some" vape shops with vaping devices and juice, but again none with nicotine. You can only vape in "designated areas". I tried vaping outside a restaurant in Tokyo and someone called the police on me. I apologize and told them I was a tourist, and they let me go without a fine but watch all the way through til I got in a car back to my hotel.
    As far as the Philippines which also have numerous vape shops, vaping is allowed in designated areas. Vape shops there do sell devices and vape juice with nicotine. I found the Philippines was more accepting to vaping.

• Informative Informative x 2
  21. diagrammatiks

Aug 18, 2018
    I hope the hk ban gets pushed back. I travel there pretty regularly.

In japan being white and doing something weird is pretty much enough for you to get neighborhood watched. Technically vaping isn’t illegal. It’s liquids contains nicotine for direct administration. Iqos devices are very popular. Anyway enough off topic.

• Agree Agree x 1
  22. MadTemp

MadTemp Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 30, 2015
    I’ve been looking for somewhere that carries it for a while. Lost vape said it would be released end of October or beginning of November. Should be soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.