Status
Not open for further replies.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Ya all the pso are just a different color and a serial number. Limited edition.
I've forgotten about serial numbers. In the good old mech days, manufacturers such as byLeo or VapourArt engraved treasured serial numbers on their mods. Are there really serial numbers on the Orions or was that a figure of speech?

Reactions: Mikedin

michliu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2012
Seattle, WA
DAILY TIP OF THE DAY - If you find yourself at work with a cracked drip tip that falls off whenever you take a stealthy drag, you can find helpful vape tools in the office supply room. The rubber band not only helps to keep the cracked drip tip in place so that it doesn't fall off onto the restroom floor, it also keeps your lips protected from the blazing heat that is produced by 15W of raw, unfettered power. You're welcome!

laurie9300

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2014
Sydney Australia
Drip tip is definitely a weak spot though! My coil is lasting longer than the tip......
efced1324a52b0d0c8dbc9b7e6e5c037.jpg

Last edited:

Ease

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2010
Middle Tennessee
Drip tip is definitely a weak spot though! My coil is lasting longer than the tip......
efced1324a52b0d0c8dbc9b7e6e5c037.jpg

Is this the result of drops, or just regular use? The tip is technically not replaceable but it is just press fit onto some knurling, comes off fairly easily.

laurie9300

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2014
Sydney Australia
Is this the result of drops, or just regular use? The tip is technically not replaceable but it is just press fit onto some knurling, comes off fairly easily.
No drops, but I had it in my front pocket while sitting down, so it probably received some "bending" type force.....

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
I've broken 3 so far, always was in pocket below regular front pocket in cargo pants.....the one in the front above the knee. I was probably running into stuff with it while at work. If you have old pods they are easy enough to remove.

brewbear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2017
Unfortunately, I've been added to the list of early adopters who's device has gone completely dark / non responsive. Just opened a support ticket.. Sad day. :(
Welcome to the group:(. I finally found my first Orion that went belly up (it was tossed in disgust) and already printed the RMA from Evolve. I had a third Orion in an unopened box but today I decided to try it out and see how things go. As the man that jumped from the top of the skyscraper was heard saying, so far, so good....:confused:
On the brighter side of things, Evolve is quick in issuing RMA's in response, I think mine was issued the morning after I opened the ticket.

HrVanker

Nov 4, 2018
I received my Orion 2 days ago, no big issues yet, and I love it.

I started vaping 4yrs ago on an iTaste vv/va and a mini protank 3. I eventually upgraded to boxes and RDAs, however as I get older I am looking for something easier to carry and maybe not chuck clouds. This device is perfect for that!

I have also noticed some leakage on the side of the pod that latches onto the device (opposite of the coil). I suspect that the pressure required to snap it in, eventually wears out the ultrasonic bond between the pieces. I can even see juice between the plastic pieces. [Just above

It's certainly leaking less than any of the devices I've been using the past few years. But it's worth a mention.

Attachments

• 20181104_150723.jpg
    20181104_150723.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 109
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread