Apr 8, 2010
Virgin-ia

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
Where did you actually find this link? Hoping there is something similar for the Mac.. I re-installed just to confirm and current mac version is 2.0 SP15.1 which works fine with my LV Mirage, but won't recognize the orion..

Haven't tried the international version, maybe that's worth a shot.
From the board manufacturer's support web site.
I'm not thinking that the INT version is there, at least not yet. Linux version is there now.
If not there it should be soon. Will be in "Early Firmware" thread when posted.
It's there(here)
https://downloads.evolvapor.com/SetupEScribe2_SP17_US.pkg
https://downloads.evolvapor.com/SetupEScribe2_SP17_INT.pkg

Last edited:

Vapor2112

Atty Baller - Level 2
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2010
Virgin-ia
I saw the same link in their forum, I didn't know if you got it from a specific page.

Its not the one linked here: EVOLV - Home (which is where I've downloaded previous versions).

I really don't need the international version, just thought there may have been an off chance it would have supported the Go board already.

From the board manufacturer's support web site.
I'm not thinking that the INT version is there, at least not yet. Linux version is there now.
If not there it should be soon.

Reactions: stols001

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
I saw the same link in their forum, I didn't know if you got it from a specific page.

Its not the one linked here: EVOLV - Home (which is where I've downloaded previous versions).

I really don't need the international version, just thought there may have been an off chance it would have supported the Go board already.
I posted via edit a couple posts back.

RickCain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Huntington Beach, CA
Some more size comparisons, this sucker is small. Not sure I can tweak it to provide a vape like the Billet Box (with subtank coils) as the pod is still plastic so heats up at 30 watts.

e05b9e84dffbd1aacacaba1d9b02c064.jpg

879ccb4fa1a99cc9fd8ac36e374e377b.jpg

89fe9993e0c0366d16b8eaf8d43c9bfe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RickCain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Huntington Beach, CA
How's the Innokin? If the coils were replaceable I'd probably get one.

It's actually very good. I have a thing for Evolve boards, otherwise I would have been perfectly happy with the Innokin. The coils last a very long time on it also.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
OK, I bit the bullet.
It's so esthetically good, and I've seen so little negative, and I'm so tired of tossing away pod mods, and I want something to stick in my pocket.
BTW, every review I've seen says it comes with 3 pods. Every vendor selling it today says it comes with none!
That said, every vendor is about the same price, except for MyFreedomSmokes which is about $10 more.
I ordered from Eciggity, which has a 10% off coupon. Ordered this morning, way before Hawaii woke up and it shipped this afternoon.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
JayBo Loves the Orion!

I liked that alot.
There's no doubt that he knows far more about the technicalities of vaping than I'll ever know.
But, I still don't get the replay thing. It's almost mystical magic stuff, which I love. Given there are so few variables to adjust in the mod, I can't quite figure out what it does.

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2018
I'm looking forward to seeing the pods taken apart. For me, I want to be able to at least rinse out the drip tip and pod if I'm going to be using the same pod for as long as a month. And I'd like to be able change the cotton every week.

I don't have the patience for most Youtube videos. Pbusardos are like 40 minutes long... and the 1st few minutes he talks about his shirt --haha! Jaybo's video is not so long but it only had 60 seconds of information in 12 minutes of video. Maybe they get paid by the minute.

Anyone have a photo of the pod internals?

Seiggy

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2012
Irwin, Pennsylvania
BTW, every review I've seen says it comes with 3 pods. Every vendor selling it today says it comes with none!

It seems that per Lost Vape site there are three editions. Orion edition and Origin edition seem to be the same. Both of these editions come with three pods. I'm thinking one is a 3ml pod and the other a 2ml pod (Just guessing here). The third is a Device Kit edition which comes with zero pods. I think I read somewhere this third edition is the only one available in the US due to regulations.

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
Here's how I think of it newyork13. You adjust wattage like you always did before. Nothing different yet. But while you play with the wattage you get that one hit which was just perfect. Well mods that only has wattage, it won't be the same hit for every hit afterwards. But with Replay, you tell it to Replay that perfect last hit. And Replay remembers what exactly happened before and says I could do that again and again. So it mainly recreates the same hot coil resistance in time as that one you liked before. And it doesn't even care about cold resistance, since it isn't even factored in.

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
The third is a Device Kit edition which comes with zero pods. I think I read somewhere this third edition is the only one available in the US due to regulations.
Actually Trumps tariffs kicked in on September 5th, same day the Orion was released. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread