• Agree
Reactions: Ladiekali

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
Me to TBH. I'll wait for the dust to settle before pulling the trigger though. I promised myself to never buy on pre order again....:)

Oh, I'm definitely with you - no preorder for me either. I'll likely wait till they are widely available, take in a review or two.

BNEAT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
Received my new Orchid Vapor Pod setup from Vape Royalty yesterday...WOW!!

I haven't posted in a while, but I thought this little device deserved some love. It's exactly what I wished my (2) Orions were going to be. I vaped a 3ml tank full last night at 18 satisfying watts and the tank and the battery were both depleted at almost the exact same time, and it lasted me almost 5 hours! (My daily vape is a single coiled Erlkonigin on a Lost Vape Paranormal 150watts @ 375degrees) I vape VG juice (Boba's Bounty) and it wicked and tasted just dandy. Only simi-dry hits were when I got a little greedy, but it gave me a pretty good warning before it pulled an "Orion" and wasted the pod forever.

I know it's only one tank full, but I'm extremely optimistic about this one.

Orchid 30W Variable Pod Kit by Orchid Vapor

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: YePsTeR

BNEAT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
Vaped another tank full last night @20watts and it didn't even hint of a dry hit. I cannot believe how good this little thing tastes. I want to crank up the power a bit, but the pods are a little hard to come by right now and I don't want to burn it up before my upcoming vacation...I can totally see ordering another one of these :FACEPALM:

Here's a comparison pic:
Orchid Orion comparison.jpg

BNEAT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
What coil you have in there?

0.8 ohm Mesh

I couldn't resist and cranked it up to 25 watts today. Vaped like a champ. I Kinda have a feeling the coil/wick needed a little break-in time at first, because I know I sensed a little burn a couple of times at the start of that first tank full....I WAS drinking tho :blush:

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
Has anyone heard anything about the one geekvape is making? I kind of wish now that I hadn’t rushed into buying a dna go and two quests along with a bunch of pods. I do like the quest quite a bit.

Don't know, but it looks like the pre-order at efun.top runs now through May 15, so maybe mid-May is the expected release date?

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
Man they're coming out thick and fast now...and they're all on the dreaded pre order. I'm just happily sitting pretty until they're all available and I know which is the king for me amongst them. Gone are the days of me buying left right and centre...:D
I'm soooo proud of myself lately...feel like i've become a wise ol vaper :lol:_

BNEAT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
Thanks. I'm intrigued by this one. I can imagine the 0.8 mesh will have good flavor. How's the airflow compared to the Orion?

Seems to me it's identical to the Orion: I choked it down all the way and it was still pretty breezy, which is perfect for me. (I'm a lunger)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread