Status
Not open for further replies.

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
Anyone tried that Trinity Pod yet? 2.8ml and 1000mAh sounds intriguing, not to mention the coil looks legit

btw, I measured 3.2ml in both of my Orchid pods:thumbs: (all of my burned out Orions never made it to 2.0)

According to the smok website, it looks like the Trinity uses the same coils as the Nord, so it should vape the same I would guess. I had two Nords and they produced a lot of vapor (for a tiny mod) with the .6-ohm mesh, doing a DTL hit. So if you want an airy pod mod that gives a lot of vapor - it should work for you.

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
Anyone tried that Trinity Pod yet? 2.8ml and 1000mAh sounds intriguing, not to mention the coil looks legit

btw, I measured 3.2ml in both of my Orchid pods:thumbs: (all of my burned out Orions never made it to 2.0)
why and what make u think about trinity pods ?
I prefer nord more than Trinity, cause of SIZE, slight bigger battery, easy check on juice (some mod), nice mouth piece ....... not to mention, is dirt cheap now day.

Reactions: Fredman1

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
why and what make u think about trinity pods ?
I prefer nord more than Trinity, cause of SIZE, slight bigger battery, easy check on juice (some mod), nice mouth piece ....... not to mention, is dirt cheap now day.

I suppose he commented on the Trinity Alpha (Orion knock-off) because I posted a link to it (scroll up 16 posts).

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
I'm curious to know who still uses their Orion on a daily basis?
I'm still just as happy with it as I was when I got it (actually after I sorted the power issue). Been thinking about it today...the Orion so far has seen the longest continual use (of all my devices), since I started vaping. Got a few that I rotate daily, but the Orion is my go to.
I plan to get a Orchid when the pre orders are over. Wonder how that will compete...;)

Reactions: laurie9300

BNEAT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
Here's something you'll be interested in...

Nice! Believe it or not I already re-wicked one. I doubt I'll do it again because it took too long. The tube the drip-tip attaches to is glued to the top section of the tank, and without being able to remove it consistently without breaking the tank (which doesn't seem likely) the rebuild is too much of a PITA. If I come up with an easier method I'll update. As long as these tanks are lasting me, I'm not sure it's worth the trouble.

vimagreg

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2019
I'm curious to know who still uses their Orion on a daily basis?
I'm still just as happy with it as I was when I got it (actually after I sorted the power issue). Been thinking about it today...the Orion so far has seen the longest continual use (of all my devices), since I started vaping. Got a few that I rotate daily, but the Orion is my go to.
I plan to get a Orchid when the pre orders are over. Wonder how that will compete...;)

Me. I bring my Orion DNA in pocket all the time. It’s not my only device, at work I use a Breeze 2 and at home I use my regular RTAs, but I still use it a lot all days, and still love it like the first day. Breeze 2 has a much better flavor, imho, but Orion is a better balanced device, and I really love its design.

Enviado do meu iPad usando Tapatalk

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
Anyone else having problems with the tips coming loose and falling off their pods? I’ve had two so far.
Mine did. At 1st it was real tight but over time it got loose.I ordered 1 from Electric Tobacconist for $4.99 they have free shipping at $20 & no tax. They have great prices for Dinner Lady Lemon Tart $10.95 it’s the only commercial juice I buy. They also have 10% for your 1st order you sign up & wait for a code, I missed it.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
46BC7504-EBEE-43B8-8E3F-B13AE4DD0D02.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread