Not open for further replies.

Sickbxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2018
Spring, Texas
CF03A816-8A34-4B2B-8321-B2F0B7E2378B.jpeg

Had some time to relax between sessions today, decided to kick it at a local shop that I visited a few months ago. The manager noticed my Orion and said that they were getting a delivery of Orion’s today. Somehow, this appeared in my pocket! Bonus, got an employee discount.

Sickbxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2018
Spring, Texas
amazing how small the little gal is, even with your little hand. LOL
I'm glad that vape shops are getting them. It'll be good (assuming any shops anywhere near me will get them) to have a local supplier of pods.
Think I was able to talk the owner of my primary shop into carrying them. Especially after getting the two guys next to me at the bar to demand he carry them. The shop owners primary reason for not wanting to carry them is the material waste with the pod. The fact you are throwing away the pod, drip tip, and cap. He is not really a fan of pods as it is, but he pointed out ways where waste could have been handled better.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Think I was able to talk the owner of my primary shop into carrying them. Especially after getting the two guys next to me at the bar to demand he carry them. The shop owners primary reason for not wanting to carry them is the material waste with the pod. The fact you are throwing away the pod, drip tip, and cap. He is not really a fan of pods as it is, but he pointed out ways where waste could have been handled better.

Does the shop owner sell any pod mods? Because they all have the same issue. Juul and others like it are even worse as you generate far more pods for disposal than you do with a refillable pod that can last weeks.

soulseek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
London, UK
Please be real.
I don't understand how it will work with these drawings, but if this gets released, I'll definitely try this out .
From the moment I got the Orion, I whishe, there was an rebuildable option:drool:

I was actually expecting a revised billet box with DNA GO. That would be awesome but no sign of it.

Reactions: Eskie

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
Please be real.
I don't understand how it will work with these drawings, but if this gets released, I'll definitely try this out .
From the moment I got the Orion, I whishe, there was an rebuildable option:drool:
it appears rdta style. Coil and wick above reservoir

Reactions: BillW50

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
What would be the benefit of using the DNA Go in a Billet Box? The Go is much more limited than the DNA60 that is used in the Billet Box.
But the DNA60 requires 3 buttons and a screen, while the DNA Go requires 2 buttons and no screen. Plus the board is tiny. And the huge plus is the DNA Go has Replay and the DNA60 doesn't. :)

soulseek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
London, UK
But the DNA60 requires 3 buttons and a screen, while the DNA Go requires 2 buttons and no screen. Plus the board is tiny. And the huge plus is the DNA Go has Replay and the DNA60 doesn't. :)

Thank you for answering it for me :D

To sum it up, DNA GO is the way of the future and the 60 is the way of the past.

I think this particularly more relevant for US residents where the FDA seems to be actively trying to limit the scope of vaping, compared to Europe and the UK, where they're even endorsing vaping as a form of harm reduction. A device based on the GO is much more likely to be accepted in the US than open style devices.

Reactions: BillW50
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread