Lounge Lizards / Misfits / Free Thinkers / Bohemians & the Forgotten :: Young at Heart Only

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
I'm in for a Hang Out if there is any interest .. 7:00 PMish .. Central Time ..

Sorry, we didn't get home until after it was over. We've been looking for a large picture for over the couch and weren't have any luck. Then we saw the paintings of one of the members of Mike's Fly Tyer club and bingo! There was a beautiful woodland scene of McMichael's Creek where he had fished. It had the colors we needed for the room as well a special connection for Mike. We had to travel about 1-1/2 hours away to the artists house and then after we picked up the picture we went to dinner at a lovely restaurant overlooking a section of the same creek. Very nice!

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Morning!

Wine.jpg

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Don't know about everyone else...;) I've been putzing around...planted another pot, watered and fed them all....shopping for good but inexpensive hummingbird feeders to try...cruising YouTube for ideas for a DIY bird bath...

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
Don't know about everyone else...;) I've been putzing around...planted another pot, watered and fed them all....shopping for good but inexpensive hummingbird feeders to try...cruising YouTube for ideas for a DIY bird bath...

Try Pinterest. They've got some great ideas for almost anything! Of course, once you start checking them out we may not hear from you for a long time...

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
This is my bird bath. A plant saucer on a tree stump. I placed a pretty rock in thr middle to give burds a place to land.

I just noticed there is algae in it…again. It's a constant problem in FL :(
IMG_7255.JPG

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
This is my bird bath. A plant saucer on a tree stump. I placed a pretty rock in thr middle to give burds a place to land.

I just noticed there is algae in it…again. It's a constant problem in FL :(
View attachment 744547
I like it...:) No stumps on my front porch though...;) I've seen what I eventually want to do for the bowl...my problem is in finding a suitable base to go with it that won't blow over...(did I mention that I can be very picky? :rolleyes:)

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Meet Me in St Louie Louie
I bought my birdbath at a discount store (Ocean State Job Lot). The Base and bowl are matching pieces but they were sold separately.

What is that .. ?? A trend these days .. ?? Somebody told me they sell bikinis by the top / bottom .. o_O

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Meet Me in St Louie Louie
Shame on you for running off...it's not 7 Central yet....;)

I got my drank, popped the battery in the lappy, went out on the Deck, .. ( or "lanai", which just sound much more, er, sophisticated than Deck ..) .. settled into a chair, booted up and was good to go .. waited 25 minutes, no one showed ..

And, I had showered and used deodorant .. to top it all off ..

Users who are viewing this thread