Lounge Lizards / Misfits / Free Thinkers / Bohemians & the Forgotten :: Young at Heart Only

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Do I see a part of a black master to the left of Max?

Yeah, hard to tell in that pic, but it's the part of him called tail :) This shows it a bit more clearly

DSC08640s.JPG

And the mistress of the house, also with fluffy tail :)

DSC08541s.JPG

Stella, a little over 10. (Max is coming up on 2)

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Good morning and enjoy your coffee!

For me, it's still early, only on my second cuppa...and I already sent an email to one of my senators.

Wow, the most I've ever done is vote in the national elections....what the hell is happening to me?!:blink:

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Meet Me in St Louie Louie
A custom made shirt and black dress socks while mowing the lawn. You da best dressed yardman for sure! :D

Yeah, well .. I also wear gloves .. :eek: .. although, I did not have on Sandals with Socks, which, if I recall correctly, are the Ultimate Fashion Faux Pas .. o_O

preview_photo5.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 3mg Meniere

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Did I mention yet, 1/2 of a cig yesterday and no desire to finish it?? I will shoot for zero today but my current mood state, well., F my current mood state, I'm still shooting for a big fat ZERO.

The only place in my life of late where "failure" would actually mean "Success" so I'm going for it, that and bathing and some chores, here in a bit hopefully. LOL. Need at least two cups of coffee.

Also gonna make me a gratitude list, I hate them, but they work. For example, some kind soul just decided to up and send me a Geekvape rba atomizer just because they reviewed it, but are not MTL. When I really focus on the good, sometimes good things happen. Etc.

Anna

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Good morning and enjoy your coffee!

For me, it's still early, only on my second cuppa...and I already sent an email to one of my senators.

Wow, the most I've ever done is vote in the national elections....what the hell is happening to me?!:blink:

I'm not going to digress again today into any additional screed .. (maybe tomorrow .. ;)) ..

However, you did a good thing, you exercised your Citizenry .. :)

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
Yeah, well .. I also wear gloves .. :eek: .. although, I did not have on Sandals with Socks, which, if I recall correctly, are the Ultimate Fashion Faux Pas .. o_O

preview_photo5.jpg
The toe socks make it acceptable.

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Congrats @Anise and great JOB!!!! Woo hoo keep up the good work. I'm shooting for my second first cigarette free day, but I refuse to AIM. LOL, everything I aim at lately seems to run away screaming. LOL.

But congrats to you fantastic, phenomenal and etc! I bet it's feeling FANTASTIC!!!

Anna

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Good morning everyone :)

Not a bunny hugger but a realist who spent 20 years in the wildlife field and had to give advice about nuisance wildlife to many people. As such here's the deal:
I do understand your frustration and the need to oust those coons. I've been in your position too many times. The problem with trapping and releasing somewhere else is this. Trapping them means you have now created a vacancy in that habitat that, sooner or later, will be filled by another.

Yes, I know it's a General Effort in Futility .. the problem is, and I don't know about anyone else, but it's just gotten out of hand, at least in my neighborhood .. some of it has to do with the proliferation of Urban Gardens, (IMO), some of it has to do with "easy pickin's" food wise, since wooded, semi-wild areas are not that far from me ..

Sunday night I caught another possum, last night I caught another possum .. it's already getting tedious and I know a skunk will wander in at some point, which then becomes a major hassle (unless I want to pay the Dude that will pick up skunks for $100.00 clams) ..

Deer .. ?? I don't even want to talk about deer .. I and others have lobbied the City Counsel to grant an in city "harvest" time in order to thin out Bambi at least once a year .. I'd be happy to break out my Remington 783 or my Bow in order to "thin the herd" .. because they have just gotten progressively worse over the last few years ..

Council says "Allowing this would create an undue Danger for local residents .." .. I suppose they might be somewhat right in that Joe Redneck might ride around with a 12 pack, looking for Bambi ..

Sometimes, I feel like I'm living in "Zootopia" .. o_O

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
ADDENDUM :: Yes, I have tried "Natural Varmint Dissuasion Techniques" .. moth balls, cayenne pepper, Fox Urine (although how it's collected, I have no idea) .. etc ..

A couple years ago, I read Human Urine spread around yard periphery would be a good deterrent .. so, I figured a gallon would do it .. I peed into a gallon milk jug until I had a gallon, poured it into a yard sprayer and sprayed around the yard .. no dice .. Fake News .. or, my pee was just not up to the standard .. :eek:

Reactions: Bea-FL

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
ADDENDUM :: Yes, I have tried "Natural Varmint Dissuasion Techniques" .. moth balls, cayenne pepper, Fox Urine (although how it's collected, I have no idea) .. etc ..

A couple years ago, I read Human Urine spread around yard periphery would be a good deterrent .. so, I figured a gallon would do it .. I peed into a gallon milk jug until I had a gallon, poured it into a yard sprayer and sprayed around the yard .. no dice .. Fake News .. or, my pee was just not up to the standard .. :eek:
:lol: I remember that...;) Wasn't it when you were trying to run off a visiting skunk?

Users who are viewing this thread