Not open for further replies.

Sundrinkr

Alis volat propriis
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2011
Behind the Rainbow
EH...don't worry about it! NO SWEAT!

Your kitty thingy :lol: was nothing like some of the gross jokes I've seen...and people do it for fun! :confused:

I don't mind gross if it makes me laugh or if it is "sciencey". If it is just gross "sick", I usually boo it. DH seems to tell me more unhumorous gross things lately. He has almost stopped though. Think the eye rolling thingie is working lol.

JustaGuy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
Beyond The Sea
Yup, just the one...
Untitled-5.jpg

How's the rodent situation?

:laugh: :laugh:

The rodents seem to be beating hasty retreat. Luckily, I can't hear that either. I will do more sealing tomorrow. I can be persistent when I start something...:sneaky: Like when I pestered you before...JUST KIDDING! :lol:

eta: poor seal. :(

Last edited:

Sundrinkr

Alis volat propriis
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2011
Behind the Rainbow
Sun, I'm so happy about your little kitten! That is great news.:)

edit: read back and enjoyed your lovely pic!

I am so happy for the little baby too. All are fed for the evening now and we had poop! Real poop! I don't know of many people that get excited over little cat turds lol, but with animals it is all about the poop! Good poop means that everything is going well!

Sundrinkr

Alis volat propriis
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2011
Behind the Rainbow
:laugh: :laugh:

The rodents seem to be beating hasty retreat. Luckily, I can't hear that either. I will do more sealing tomorrow. I can be persistent when I start something...:sneaky: Like when I pestered you before...JUST KIDDING! :lol:

I'm glad to hear that. I hate wild rats when they move in. DH had a filing cabinet in the garage full of tests from 1983? Packrat himself lol. Those suckers moved in and had a condo goin' on! Unhealthy for us....

JustaGuy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
Beyond The Sea
I don't mind gross if it makes me laugh or if it is "sciencey". If it is just gross "sick", I usually boo it. DH seems to tell me more unhumorous gross things lately. He has almost stopped though. Think the eye rolling thingie is working lol.

If :rolleyes: is all it takes, that's easy. :)

Well, it's "funny" what different folks think is funny. I like the British dry humor! I say...:laugh:

Lisa66

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Florida
I am so happy for the little baby too. All are fed for the evening now and we had poop! Real poop! I don't know of many people that get excited over little cat turds lol, but with animals it is all about the poop! Good poop means that everything is going well!
Yes, the quantity, frequency and quality is very important. I'll stop there. But hey, everybody poops! :)

JustaGuy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
Beyond The Sea
I'm glad to hear that. I hate wild rats when they move in. DH had a filing cabinet in the garage full of tests from 1983? Packrat himself lol. Those suckers moved in and had a condo goin' on! Unhealthy for us....

I didn't even know that roof rat = black rat, as in the agents that caused the plague!! They still do carry disease. :glare:

Sun, I'm not easily grossed out........in the case of your kitty, I find these things interesting!

JaG, good news..... hope you and DW are sleeping better now, and hopefully your food and wiring is all safe.

Thanks, Lisa. :) Our lives slowly returning to normal, I have to keep at it. Sigh...

And shou...? :D

Sundrinkr

Alis volat propriis
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2011
Behind the Rainbow
If :rolleyes: is all it takes, that's easy. :)

Well, it's "funny" what different folks think is funny. I like the British dry humor! I say...:laugh:

Then here's a couple for you. These make me laugh...

David Gibson: "I'm currently dating a couple of anorexics. Two birds, one stone."

Emo Philips: "I picked up a hitch hiker. You've got to when you hit them."

A woman was in bed with her lover and had just told him how stupid her Irish husband was when the door was thrown open and there stood her husband. He glared at her lover and bellowed, "What are you doing?" "There," said the wife, "didn't I tell you he was stupid?"

Sundrinkr

Alis volat propriis
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2011
Behind the Rainbow
Sun, I'm not easily grossed out........in the case of your kitty, I find these things interesting!

JaG, good news..... hope you and DW are sleeping better now, and hopefully your food and wiring is all safe.

LOL -- Lisa, it was certainly "a first" for me! And I hope the last time I ever see that again!

JustaGuy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
Beyond The Sea

David Gibson: "I'm currently dating a couple of anorexics. Two birds, one stone."

A woman was in bed with her lover and had just told him how stupid her Irish husband was when the door was thrown open and there stood her husband. He glared at her lover and bellowed, "What are you doing?" "There," said the wife, "didn't I tell you he was stupid?"

:lol: :lol:

I got two out of three! The first one?? :?: Sorry. :unsure:

Last edited:

Lisa66

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Florida
I didn't even know that roof rat = black rat, as in the agents that caused the plague!! They still do carry disease. :glare:

Thanks, Lisa. :) Our lives slowly returning to normal, I have to keep at it. Sigh...

And shou...? :D

......lder.......:) I'm bad! I've only worn the brace about half the day and..........I feel much better as a result! I'll see how it is tomorrow morning, though. It's been almost three weeks and it will be officially off Monday - plus, it came off 2.5 weeks after the right one was done, so I'm not worried. It's a relief not to be strapped into that thing!

Another breakthrough - I'm typing with both hands some of the time. :)

I LOVE those! Short jokes are great; I can actually remember them!

JustaGuy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
Beyond The Sea
......lder.......:) I'm bad! I've only worn the brace about half the day and..........I feel much better as a result! I'll see how it is tomorrow morning, though. It's been almost three weeks and it will be officially off Monday - plus, it came off 2.5 weeks after the right one was done, so I'm not worried. It's a relief not to be strapped into that thing!

Another breakthrough - I'm typing with both hands some of the time. :)

I LOVE those! Short jokes are great; I can actually remember them!

That's great! Almost back to two flippers! :D Don't push them too hard though. :)

Aww...I'm gonna miss some good jokes! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread