• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Lounging By The Beach - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
By the pictures I saw when back reading....I am thinking Cabin Fever is getting to us all.:laugh:

cabin-fever-2-photo.jpg

tgcrna

Tink
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Greensboro, NC
Thank you:)

I can take pain I dislocated my shoulder and reset it in front of EMT`s they sh!&

ouch!!

It's only the eye thing for me...I've had a gross anatomy class :D

was it gross??

Nurses are known to have a morbid sense of humor. The other night we had done an amputation of the front part of a guy's foot. The scrub tech yelled out "we need a tow truck" (get it?? TOE truck) :facepalm: And, if you are not in the medical field, I can see how you might be offended. But, I think it is our way of dealing with what we see.

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
Beachers....I thought I could stay but hubs is yelling for me to come watch this series on HBO we have become involved in...."True Detective"....and since none of you are keeping me warm at night, I had better be nice to him. At least til spring. :D

Be back in an hour.....hope you are still here. If not, good night to those who leave. :wub:

goodoleboy45

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
ohio
ouch!!

was it gross??

Nurses are known to have a morbid sense of humor. The other night we had done an amputation of the front part of a guy's foot. The scrub tech yelled out "we need a tow truck" (get it?? TOE truck) :facepalm: And, if you are not in the medical field, I can see how you might be offended. But, I think it is our way of dealing with what we see.

TOE truck now that's funny:laugh:

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    :lol: Now THAT is funny! :lol:

Last edited:

Stoneface

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 12, 2013
    New York
    ouch!!

was it gross??

I thought it was interesting. We weren't "allowed" to name our cadaver, but we called him Vito. He had a tumor next to his ribcage the size of an orange....and no, we didn't do any eyeball dissection...
    Sort of what I thought. :lol

Making cookies and catching up.............
    Homemade cookies!!!!!!!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread