• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Lounging By The Beach - Part 8.a

Status
Not open for further replies.

tgcrna

Tink
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Greensboro, NC
:blink: No chit! Orrrrrrr...realize I can do my job in three days out of the week. :glare:

So Tink...did you find out if you're pregnant or...just lazy? :blink:

I'm kidding! I'm kidding! You know I luv you! I'm kidding!
lol-045.gif

Well, I know I'm not pregnant :glare:

You sure pick funny ways to show your love :sneaky: First you tell me I'm just going to have to 'buck up and do what has to be done'. Then call me lazy!! :grr:

I tell ya, with friends like you…. :D

Meggers

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2010
Kansas
Well, I know I'm not pregnant :glare:

You sure pick funny ways to show your love :sneaky: First you tell me I'm just going to have to 'buck up and do what has to be done'. Then call me lazy!! :grr:

I tell ya, with friends like you…. :D

:blink: I...I'm just trying to explore all the options here in order to know what is best. :D

Nooooo...it's difficult for most people to lose weight. Especially if there is an underlying reason. Plus...we all "smokers.' We have that...that nervous sitting energy. We can't just sit but...we don't want to get up so...we smoke. Gives us something to do while not wanting to do anything. I've worked out my entire life and I still have to make myself get up and do the treadmill and then go out to the barn and lift weights. I fight every night when I make my tacos to just make two instead of four or five. It's a constant battle. A constant test of discipline(of which I have little :laugh:). I feel for your frustration. :blink:

tgcrna

Tink
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Greensboro, NC
Hey Tink....Last couple of coil head changes, I have had no gurgling at all. The coil head that came with my Rainbow Aspire was defective....no matter what voltage it was set at, it made the juice taste burnt. I had to throw it away. These things are hit and miss.....mostly hit, thank goodness.

I changed the coil in my car. capp tank as soon as I got it (never used the DBC that came in it). I am still using the same coil! :thumb: (Of course it will die as soon as I post this :glare:) I try to always fill it up when it gets half empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread