• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Lounging By The Beach - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
Sorry but I been yawning like crazy for the past hour. Another day or two and this old lady might be recuperated from the trip.

Off I go into lurk mode.

Night Glam, VG, and all beach peeps. :) :wub:

Good Night, JJ. :wub:
Happy Lurking
Lurk06.gif
, and recuperating. :)

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
Sorry but I been yawning like crazy for the past hour. Another day or two and this old lady might be recuperated from the trip.

Off I go into lurk mode.

Night Glam, VG, and all beach peeps. :) :wub:

Night, jj. Well, it really is an hour later...in real life. :laugh: And I am not posting very fast....Ace just brought up a mouse from the basement, so we had to take it away from him and throw it outside. These cats keep interrupting my forum time. :laugh:

Sweet dreams to you. :wub:

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
Night, jj. Well, it really is an hour later...in real life. :laugh: And I am not posting very fast....Ace just brought up a mouse from the basement, so we had to take it away from him and throw it outside. These cats keep interrupting my forum time. :laugh:

Sweet dreams to you. :wub:

Sorry you still have a mouse problem, but at least the cats are helping with that. :thumb:

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
Sorry you still have a mouse problem, but at least the cats are helping with that. :thumb:

They had all moved to the garage....and then I put some balsam pine needle oil out there because they hate that....so they are coming back in...so far the cats have caught 3. Did I tell you I love my kitties? :laugh: Sure beats putting the mice in the car and driving them down the road. :D

Good night again. :)

tgcrna

Tink
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Greensboro, NC
jj - I sort of like the time change. It's too cool to go outside to do anything anyway so it might as well be dark. That way when I think it is late and time to go to bed I realize I still have at least another hour!

:thumbs: That is exactly how I feel about it! Most people think I am crazy for feeling that way. Now I know at least one other person sees it like I do :laugh:

Maybe we are both crazy :?:

:lol:

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread