love the iGo! but need help with the cartomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
They will not work with those batteries,. They are actually the Echo battery that I sell ...I will have them in 12 to 15 days for that battery. They will work with an adapter but honestly the air flow aint so hot...You have to suck pretty hard to get them to activate...I just ordered them 2 days ago ...Thanks,
Drew

mecocina

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2011
Florida
I received my order before my move, thanks so much Drew! Love love love the Igo crystal vision cartomizers. I prefer clear tanks over regular cartos. I can see my juice level, no guessing when to refill, it's perfect for me. Even fits my Riva 901, works without adapter, just a small gap so it's almost seamless. Now a question on the crystal vision for the Ego. Will it fit my Riva 510 and will I need a adapter?

Zap

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Rhode Island
www.youtube.com
They will not work with those batteries,. They are actually the Echo battery that I sell ...I will have them in 12 to 15 days for that battery. They will work with an adapter but honestly the air flow aint so hot...You have to suck pretty hard to get them to activate...I just ordered them 2 days ago ...Thanks,
Drew

Thanks Drew, I can't wait to give them a try. Your company always gave me excellent service and products during my last foray into vaping. Looking forward to another package from New Jersey :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread