Status
Not open for further replies.

scottg

Verified Member
Jan 18, 2015
happy camp
www.snowcrest.net
Hi Guys
So does anyone consistently vape at low power? And is there a cure for clearomizer coils?
I am finding that my favorite juices simply can't be vaped at higher power. The scrumptious flavor just disappears. There are 4 or five that I have to vape in my smok clearomoizers, with regular ego batteries.
If I try them in my eleaf 30w they taste just awful, even turned down as low as it goes.
A couple of other juices vape just fine in it.

Is this what the premium juices are really about? You can vape them at higher power and still taste good?

I have a question about the clearomizers and coils. It seems the coils don't last very long. They don't quit working, they just get weaker and weaker. Until I finally put a new coil on and that satisfying sizzle comes right back. Is this how its supposed to work?

Since I really do love some of the flavors that don't seem to vape well at higher power?
Well I saw, I think its Aspire, who is selling a single bottom coil clearo with a vertical coil?
The advertizing pitch said it vaped really sweet (preserving max flavor) but the coils lasted longer.
Has anyone tried them, and is it true?

Happy Mothers Day to all you moms!
yours Scott

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
Heat makes vapor. Power makes heat. Air flow cools down heat. Clearos don't have enough airflow to cool the coil at higher power.

Dark and sweet liquids clog coils faster.
+1
The juices that are burning just may not be able to run at high power. Cost of the bottle has very little to do with how a juice will vape at a given setting in a certain device.

Most likely the juice or flavoring used just can't wick correctly or the flavoring is too sappy to handle being cooked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread