Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev. Stabard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Dark side of the moon
Well, since it's a long weekend and my LP Reomizer isn't going to be here until Tuesday I thought I'd ask and see what people think of them compared to the regular RM2. (Of which I have 2.)

No difference? Subtle difference? How do folks that have them like them? I've an LP coming as well so I'd have more options in the future but it seems that the biggies (Cyclone and Chalice) are too hard to find so I'll probably be using the LP RM for a while.

Just interested in y'alls thoughts.... And is it worth it to hunt and pay big bucks for the above mentioned attys? Maybe there are others out there that are available and just as good?

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
Well, since it's a long weekend and my LP Reomizer isn't going to be here until Tuesday I thought I'd ask and see what people think of them compared to the regular RM2. (Of which I have 2.)

No difference? Subtle difference? How do folks that have them like them? I've an LP coming as well so I'd have more options in the future but it seems that the biggies (Cyclone and Chalice) are too hard to find so I'll probably be using the LP RM for a while.

Just interested in y'alls thoughts.... And is it worth it to hunt and pay big bucks for the above mentioned attys? Maybe there are others out there that are available and just as good?

Intaste has oodles of TF with afc Cyclones if you want to convert.

The only difference between the rm2 and the LP version is the external machining done to the non-LP version. Internally it is the same. Personally I find the Cyclone easier to build due to the offset posts. IMO the RM2 posts are too far apart and give very little room for a decent wick tail when using dual coil. As for the caps the Cyclone wins by a mile if you get the afc version.

The only thing keeping you from an afc cyclone is $90 and a dremel.

After clicking on the link click on the British flag in the top right corner for English.

http://www.intaste.de/Rebuildable-Atomizer/Vicious-Ant/Cyclone-Atomizer-Stainless-Steel::1931.html

Last edited:

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Update. Price dropped at intaste... Just got two for $150 delivered with afc. (Charging dremel batteries as I type).

Went back and priced a single with shipping and pp fees $85 for 1. $150 for 2.

Btw shipping from intaste is always very fast; 3-5 business days and Monday is obviously not a German holiday.

Good luck.

Last edited:

Rev. Stabard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Dark side of the moon

Rev. Stabard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Dark side of the moon
Intaste has oodles of TF with afc Cyclones if you want to convert.

The only difference between the rm2 and the LP version is the external machining done to the non-LP version. Internally it is the same. Personally I find the Cyclone easier to build due to the offset posts. IMO the RM2 posts are too far apart and give very little room for a decent wick tail when using dual coil. As for the caps the Cyclone wins by a mile if you get the afc version.

The only thing keeping you from an afc cyclone is $90 and a dremel.

After clicking on the link click on the British flag in the top right corner for English.

Cyclone Verdampfer Edelstahl - InTaste

Thank you. As mentioned in my other post I don't have the tools do convert it to bottom feed. I'm hoping a bottom feed will show up one day...

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Mine was for the titanium evolved. Liked it, didn't love it, sold it a week later to a guy was begging for me to sell it to Him for $750 plus $190 for next day shipping to Poland. I would never pay $940 for a device. I had to talk myself into $550 for a month, and all of the hype didn't hurt either. Awesome device, amazingly light; felt like hollow plastic with out the battery. I just was never impressed with the DNA chip.

Rev. Stabard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Dark side of the moon
I am going to set three up very soon.. If you would like me to do yours I will. Just pay the postage.

Thank you, that's a very kind offer. I couldn't tell what to buy, it looks like the link goes to the cyclone but how do you get the AFC? I looked and didn't see a different AFC cap to buy so I'm not sure what to get.

BTW, I was born and raised in Vienna, Va. :)

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
call me crazy... but i prefer the RM2.

i think it has a tiny bit more room in the chamber than the Cyclone, but its still small enough for good flavor if you compare good flavor to a smaller chamber.

it could be just me but maybe i like a bigger chamber, thus my love of both the RM2 and the bigger badder Origen V2 b/f, which will fit on the LP Reo.
The Origen b/f is awesome!
I like dual horizontal micro's on mine and cotton wick (seems to have better flavor than vertical)... set a .4 ohms, the SO kit and that beautiful gold spring make it so easy to fire.
Gad that S/O kit was so worth the wait!
But yeah, Origen is a 22mm atty and talk about a power vape with lots of flavor too.... !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread