LR atty build quality issue: Anyone else experiencing this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wackaveli

Jan 7, 2010
Canada
  • Deleted by Elendil
  • Reason: OT-insulting remarks

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida

Yeh Debook someone posted something to you and said Shove it up ur---------. But Drew deleted it. thats why i said what did i miss. but i didnt know if you guys were fooling around or what. anyway thats why i saiod it but its deleted. Look at the page before this and you can see a post was deleted. yeh he siad shove it where the sun dont shine lolol. too funny. hey i am on your side man. always read your posts and always stick up for you. ok gotta continue picking Florida weeds outside. why did i move here again and leave good ole NYC. why oh whyyyyyyyyy. never had weeks like this in NYC happy vaping to all

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
A quick update on one of the dead lr atty's

i played around with one lr atty that died and i got nothing so i chucked it.
but then i decided to tinker with the second one, i used tweezers and did some prodding on the inside of the lr atty and still nothing, so i popped it into the 6v mod and it crackled, so i tried it on my 3.7 mod and nothing, then i decided to prod some more and then said ill try it one more time, i put it on my 3.7 device and wow, its better then it was before it died and its going strong for 5 hours now.

debook

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
CO
Yeh Debook someone posted something to you and said Shove it up ur---------. But Drew deleted it.

That made me laugh out loud! No, I didn't see it but I'm sure I deserve it from time to time. I was really PO'd about some of the shots taken here, seems much more civil lately so Its all good :D I know you got my back cos.

Anyway, back to the LR atty's and a question: Since my wife has kidnapped the last 2 black LR atty's we have I am using the stainless from the last order and they are pretty good so far but each seems a little different. One is perfect and immediately went on the xshaler, one has a very loose draw but works well on the Tornado with the cone in place. The last one has a very tough draw and I haven't found a way to loosen it up a bit. Anyone figured out how to do this yet?

Ragamuffin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2010
US
Debook you are totally correct my friend. i get tired of people doing this too. anyone who has a problem should contact the supplier with an email or a phone call or a private pm. Not post it on the open forum. again thats not right. anyway i should mind my own business.
PriestSLC you didnt do anything wrong. i wasnt referring to you at all. I was referring to AiricR 's post and any other newer people. anyway going outside for awhile have more coffee and look at my lawn that needs cutting.

deleted by poster, useless info

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread