The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

LS, BB, and BD all with switching regulators

Discussion in 'Modder/Accessories Supplier Forum' started by kenb54, Jul 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. kenb54

kenb54 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Apr 7, 2009
    Central IL USA
    We now offer all of our variable voltage mods with an efficient switching regulator with a mosfet to limit current going to the switch. This regulator allows for much better battery life, and reduces heat that is produced. Just choose the Vari-cool option when ordering.

2. kenb54

Apr 7, 2009
    Central IL USA
    We are now able to accept credit card payments on the site. Its been almost a month since an unnamed service froze my account, but credit card processing is working now. CE3, dual coils, in stock. Little sister, big brother, and big daddy available. 3.7v and 5v fixed mods ready to ship. Come check out the new site. If you were registered on the old site you might need to re register or change your password.

3. kenb54

Apr 7, 2009
    Central IL USA
    New items. New website. Ribbon drip tips, 510 to ego adapters, new style CE2 XL clearomizers, hd 10440 and 14500 batteries. Most customers will have to re register. Use code kenecf

4. Tracey1

Tracey1 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 22, 2009
    Tampa, Fl
    Great new site Ken. You've really expanded. Very nice.

5. kenb54

Apr 7, 2009
    Central IL USA
    Thanks Tracey1 I hope the new site is easier for people to navigate. Giantomizers in stock. 3.7ml tanks start at 6.99.

6. kenb54

Apr 7, 2009
    Central IL USA
    Something new on the site. Uses 14500 batteries, variable voltage, master on/off switch, meter can be turned off.
    IM000660.jpg

7. tbl35

tbl35 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 28, 2009
    NPR - FL
    Going to treat myself to something new, came here to see if there was a website change as my old info didn't work & thought other customers might be interested: just checked when I bought my 3.7v Little Sister and was surprised to see it was this past January! Almost a year old & going strong, as are the batteries I bought from Ken. I have dropped this baby several times and no harm done.

New site is very impressive as is the array of products!

8. kenb54

Apr 7, 2009
    Central IL USA
    More new stuff. Big Daddy meter mod, dual coil giantomizers, X7 micromizers with LED. More
    IM000678.jpg X7-Microcig_03.jpg

9. kenb54

Apr 7, 2009
    Central IL USA
    Dual coil tanks coming. Use code kenecf for a discount
    E195E0A5DB935FF0B1935FC213A3B9BAD98E01A1s.jpg

10. zalaros

zalaros Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 10, 2011
    Greece
    Hi Ken :) Code kenecf has expired ;) Just wanted to let you know

11. kenb54

Apr 7, 2009
    Central IL USA
    Thanks for letting me know. It's fixed now.

12. kenb54

Apr 7, 2009
    Central IL USA
    Smoktech dual coil tanks and dual coil cartomizers for the tanks are in stock. 1.5 and 2.0 ohm cartomizers.

510DCTR-2.jpg
    510DCTV2-2T.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.