Lucky Words Contest July 2015! Rules & Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LungCandy101

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2014
Orange County
If I actually pull this one out of the hat I am going to be so stoked and appreciative, this contest is a pretty intense one as it keeps you coming back every day for weeks and keeping up with everything, Congrats to everyone that stuck this one out... I look forward to the new words each day and hope to see more contests like this

Reactions: MoonLit_Water

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
If I actually pull this one out of the hat I am going to be so stoked and appreciative, this contest is a pretty intense one as it keeps you coming back every day for weeks and keeping up with everything, Congrats to everyone that stuck this one out... I look forward to the new words each day and hope to see more contests like this
I agree,i love this type of format.The ones where you need to post 3 times a day,etc. i tend to forget to post more than once or twice through the whole thing haha,but i can remember to check the words each day.

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
I agree,i love this type of format.The ones where you need to post 3 times a day,etc. i tend to forget to post more than once or twice through the whole thing haha,but i can remember to check the words each day.
it is one of the best if not THE best format for a contest

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I agree,i really like the fact that it keeps it fair too.The other way leaves too much room for people to post 500 times and really increase their chances haha,where as this way,it's all fair and truly by luck.

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com

I agree,i really like the fact that it keeps it fair too.The other way leaves too much room for people to post 500 times and really increase their chances haha,where as this way,it's all fair and truly by luck.

I agree :D. Huge props to Loveridden for introducing this contest format to us here. I like it as well because about all I have to do after it starts is copy & paste a few words a day and then ship the product lol

And a friendly reminder that, even if someone does win the Kennedy ahead of you, there's still a second place prize as well!

WifeyCO

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Mile Hi City
Add me to the list - zero today
upload_2015-7-14_11-2-47.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread