Lung Renewal Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitewriter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Hendersonville Tennessee
Hey Drew, I'm still loving my orange and using it nightly. A little too early to tell any major difference, I feel good about using it.

I had a thought and a question.

You suggested we not use this all day because of the strength. Could you create a milder one that could be used all day? I love the flavor and I'd like to vape "good stuff" all day. Maybe replace the herbs that relax you for ones that give you energy?

Again, great stuff and I appreciate it!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey Nite,
I dont know if I would say DONT vape all day, but use caution is all...It is relaxing, but not to a point of making you drowsy...I wouldnt take it to vape on a long tiresome drive or whatevr, but I think if you use it constantly it will lose its effect to relax you at nite...Then again herbs tend to effect evryone a little differently...I have been using these herbs for years(not vaping of course)and I cycle them through the year by using 3 months on 3 months off for a total of 6 months a year...This was suggested to me by a Dr. of Chemistry who has an herbal store. He is very knowledgable in these matters...So I would vape them when ever you feel like it and use caution. You could also dilute them to your taste and even add some different flavors if you wanted...

Last edited:

Flowerpeddle

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2009
USA
Drew... First off all thank you very very much.

I am not a fruity vaper BUT I have really really enjoyed the Orange flavor. I like the smooth taste of this. It is not a super strong orange flavor and there is no bitterness to this at all. It does not make me cough if I do a deep vape.

This orange could quickly become one of my main flavors.

This one has it's own special device that I keep just for this. That way when I want it ... It is ready for me at anytime. I also have used it every evening since I received it .

I will be checking in to give you an update on how it is going.

Hi Drew;

I have used the oils from my site; peppermint, orange, lemon, clove, tangerine (lung) and eucalyptus (sore throat) with good success. In the minis it only takes a toothpick dipped in the oil then added to the cart. If you want a great book, desk reference for the oils, let me know and I will give you their web site.

Sounds like you are doing a great job with your herbs. I still wonder about over heating of VG because I get mine VERY hot, puffing all the time. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread