Status
Not open for further replies.

mre5674

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2009
Lala Land
Drew,

I just received my order for your Lung juice (waiting to vape before tonight's sleep;)), and a bunch of extra goodies! It was like Christmas today, as I wasn't expecting the extras...You have a keen mind my friend, as those extras were exactly what I needed. I guess this sub culture of fine human beings, are similar to the feeling I miss of hangin out with fellow Dead Heads at a show, no matter where you were in this crazy world...I'm sure alot of us here our Dead Heads...NO?!:D (We miss you Jerry!!!!) Anyhow, thanks for putting a smile on my face today, and you've for certain won a new customer:D:D:D....Keep on TRUCKIN Brotha!

Much Love,
Mr.e

Last edited:

mre5674

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2009
Lala Land
I vaped about 30 long drags last night and held it in my lungs longer than I would any normal juice...TOTALLY calming and pleasant:)

I would describe it as a Holistic Remedy, so the soapy quality someone else mentioned doesn't bother me a bit, and I quite enjoyed the perfume quality. As suggested, 30 or so drags b4 bed was a lovely treat!

Thanks Again,
Drew

Lala

Jun 3, 2009
Wyoming
Thats great Drewsworld, I almost broke down and got the juice anyway, now I can add some sample flavors to my cart before I check out :) I will make myself wait just a bit longer until the rest of the flavors are added... now to distract myself :p
Thanks for adding samplers, I have heard such good things about your flavors it will be fun to try some of them, soon, just in case.

redjazzy1

ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2009
Florida
Just bought my first ecig from smoking everywhere and now am placing an order for my next one from you!! (it's the cheap one, but hey, i figure i can always hand-me-down 'em to make me some converts! lol) So here's what I'm wondering, why can't i find the vanilla rose anywhere on your site? :( soooo intrigued! and i'd like to try the lung juice too! and does the dr. pepper REALLY taste like dr. pepper? thanks!
steph

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hello Kendra,
The bottle sizes are assorted and the strengths are all 24ml except the 48mg Unflavored....The 30ml botts are 3 for 43, the 30ml Lung juices are 3 for 55, The 20ml are 4 for 35 and five for 45...Wow that is confusing??? I am working on sorting out the kinks in my site and trying ot make it a little easier on the eyes and brain....Hey listen, I have been meaning to ask you, If I ever get into a heated debate, would you mind if I called you?;) I was stalking a coupla your threads the other day and WOW....

laynies

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2009
Phoenix, Az
Hello Kendra,
The bottle sizes are assorted and the strengths are all 24ml except the 48mg Unflavored....The 30ml botts are 3 for 43, the 30ml Lung juices are 3 for 55, The 20ml are 4 for 35 and five for 45...Wow that is confusing??? I am working on sorting out the kinks in my site and trying ot make it a little easier on the eyes and brain....Hey listen, I have been meaning to ask you, If I ever get into a heated debate, would you mind if I called you?;) I was stalking a coupla your threads the other day and WOW....

It is a little confusing but makes a little more sense on the site. I placed an order today and since I haven't gotten any emails or calls from Drew I'm guessing I figured it out alright. (correct me if I'm wrong Drew!)

Kendra and I became friends because of one of those heated debate threads, she's one of a handful that I'll read, no matter the topic. :)

Kendra

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nashville
Kendra and I became friends because of one of those heated debate threads, she's one of a handful that I'll read, no matter the topic. :)

Thanks Laynies! :)

Hello Kendra,

Thanks for clarifying! So, I'm going to wait until I have a bit more money in paypal (hoping that's today) so I can just pay with paypal/cash rather than charge it.

Drew, :) yes, you can call me anytime at all. I hope you agreed with me, though, rather than "them". hehe.

I see the totals now on the pictures -- 80ml, 100 ml, etc., but if the listing said 20 ml bottles, that would have been more helpful to me. Sorry I need double explanations. .. . ;)

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Kendra,
I am working on my site and your comments are important and appreciated...( huddles over computer screen and types softly) did you say I can call you anytime at all:oops: ( runs into other room):rolleyes: ( comes back several minutes, humm an hour later) .....Thanks you again for your interest in my products...Have a great day!

Kendra

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nashville
Kendra,
I am working on my site and your comments are important and appreciated...( huddles over computer screen and types softly) did you say I can call you anytime at all:oops: ( runs into other room):rolleyes: ( comes back several minutes, humm an hour later) .....Thanks you again for your interest in my products...Have a great day!
omg. . . lol. Okay, well, now I definitely have to order some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread