Lung Renewal Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lala

Jun 3, 2009
Wyoming
Lala,
You didnt wait that long....I got so confused:confused: trying to remember, which samples you selected, I had to just go ahead and give you one EACH!!!:p
:hubba::thumb:

Aww, thanks! You know just how to brighten a girls day! Now I really can't wait for the mail... As great as an instant matter transfer device would be, anticipation has its own pleasure:evil:
.....*drums fingers on table.. takes a puff of vapor.. thinks about new vapor flavors.. Darn! :p

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Alpha, I dont pre load the carts, in fact I cant technically recomend it....Sorry...But you can purchase these ingredients locally and drink them as a tea..I am not claiming them to be a cure , diagnoses or treatment either, but I have had some tremendous results personally with these herbs for health issues...Sorry Honey

Lucacri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2009
Manhattan, New York
Drew, I'm vaping right now your amazing Pear Lung. I think I could even vape it all day, it's so goood!

one question for you: this liquid is 24mg and it gives me a great throat hit, but at the end it's quite harsh. Do you think I can cut it to 18mg with some VG? Or PG is better? Have you tried already?

The "harshness" is probably because I'm quite reaching the cutoff on my JS (11 secs) because I want all this flavor!!! :)

Danny H

ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2009
www.e-cigarette-stores.com
Drew, I'm vaping right now your amazing Pear Lung. I think I could even vape it all day, it's so goood!

one question for you: this liquid is 24mg and it gives me a great throat hit, but at the end it's quite harsh. Do you think I can cut it to 18mg with some VG? Or PG is better? Have you tried already?

The "harshness" is probably because I'm quite reaching the cutoff on my JS (11 secs) because I want all this flavor!!! :)

Lu, One thing about vaping that i am finding out is that when i vape, compared to smoking, i vape a lot more. Why? because it's so good.

Even though this is steam it is still hot.

I'm almost sure that the harshness is coming from the heat of the steam and not how much you dilute it, let me explain.

In a hooka, a pipe made for several people, there is a place to add liquid such as water or wine. When using it the smoke passes through the liquid and gets inhaled cool so you don't get the smoke at a burning temp ripping your throat out.

This is the same thing except it wouldn't work in a hooka with a cooling agent because there is no smoke, just steam and the steam would get absorbed by the liquid and you would inhale nothing, i assume. Maybe if you used ice.

At any rate what i am getting at is slow down just a tad and let the atomizer cool inbetween and that MIGHT work for you. My wife goes at it so much i think sometime that it's glowing :)

Lucacri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2009
Manhattan, New York
The other big real reason I was thinking about cutting it is because I vape all day, quite in chain vaping way in front of my laptop and I was actually afraid to get too much nicotine... Umh, I'll try to add a liiiiiiitle bit of VG in a small bottle to see if I get a big difference. If not, I "will have" to keep getting all the flavor out of your great liquid :)

Lala

Jun 3, 2009
Wyoming
Drew, I got your shipment the other day and am really impressed! The flavors are yummy. My favorite is the pear lung, I will have to order that in bulk :) I use it at home with the passthrough. The mailman must have been having a bad day because the envelope was so smashed into my mailbox it was torn partially open, but your packing saved everything from damage. I have not found the lung juice to be a harsh vape at all, nor has it put me to sleep, so I can use it in the mornings too. My sister and her husband are thinking of switching to vapor over smokes as well, and she said your idea for lung juice is "really cool!"
Thanks for not only the extra samples, but also for that wonderful wooden box they came in, I have turned it into a project and sanded it to a nice smooth finish, will have to stain and seal it as well. Turns out you sent two forms of relaxation. I am all stocked up on liquid for awhile, but you have definitely earned a loyal customer. :) :)

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey Lala,
Great Im glad you like it...Actually if you read up on those particular Herbs(specifically Reihi Mushrooms) they have tendencies to help you wake up and or sleep better..I know it sounds like hocus pocus , but it is true....But for some (me include) if I am lacking good rest, I drink it in a tea and or Vape it, and it has great relaxing properties....Thanks for your patronage...
Drew

mpetva

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Virginia
How does the MINT GINSENG Lung Juice vape/taste/compare to the Fruit and/or Vanilla flavor. I just don't know which one to order and I want to order tonight....

Which flavor (Orange, Blueberry, Vanilla Rose (no Pear flavor left in 30ml) or Mint Ginseng is the favorite?

Also, does the Lung Juice contain Nicotine? I am a bit confused there (not hard to do at my age, LOL)

Thanks
I will include a trial bottle of Pear Lung Juice in my order (no other flavor lung juice available for trial:-(

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Mpetva,
I am sorry about that, but I am currently filling bottles and filling orders, so i didnt catch this question...The Lung juices are all pretty rich in flavor and are 24mg strength, so you could easily cut them down...The pear is currently the favorite of most of the folks I have talked to, a running at a close tie is the vanilla rose...They are not what I would call super tasy but are meant to vape in cycles as explained at the beggining of this thread...I am sure you will enjoy your order, as tonight and through this week I will be giving free samples out for folks to try and I got some nice new boxes today also that I cant wait to send out...Thanks very much for trusting me with your order and Im sure you'll enjoy it...
Drew

mpetva

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Virginia
Mpetva,
I am sorry about that, but I am currently filling bottles and filling orders, so i didnt catch this question...The Lung juices are all pretty rich in flavor and are 24mg strength, so you could easily cut them down...The pear is currently the favorite of most of the folks I have talked to, a running at a close tie is the vanilla rose...They are not what I would call super tasy but are meant to vape in cycles as explained at the beggining of this thread...I am sure you will enjoy your order, as tonight and through this week I will be giving free samples out for folks to try and I got some nice new boxes today also that I cant wait to send out...Thanks very much for trusting me with your order and Im sure you'll enjoy it...
Drew

Since I place my order would you mind telling me what the mint ginseng tastes like? I use Menthol a lot, but hate bitter Menthiol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread