Status
Not open for further replies.

evilfrog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
portland OR
You won't regret it. I'm using 801 mega fusions in mine (they wick better then 808's for me) and filling with bottles that have little plastic needles that fit right into the screw hole. vaping Zone sells the bottles... probably available other places too.
The easy filling is what really makes this tank better then the others I have (cheapo DC tanks).

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
you don't need any special tools to punch holes.. I do it with a hammer and a long, sharp screw. I mark where I want the hole.. go outside on my brick steps.. put down a dish towel... fit the carto in the groove in the brick mortar and a whack or two with the hammer and one nice hole. Then I condom fill it and put it in a tank. I use the xl boge cartos and they wick great. My diy my own juice to a mix of 70% PG and 30% VG. I use the cheap dc tanks that I got in a co-op but are supposed to be the exact same ones sold by Liberty-Flights.

I had a lot of problems the first couple of months I tried using tanks. I didn't prefill my cartos and the boges would always give a dry, burnt hit. I was using grommet style tanks and kept getting air leaks that would flood the carto and cause it to dump it's juice. I almost gave up. I'm glad I didn't because in the last 2 months since I've been using the xl boge, condom filling, and using the dc tanks.. I've not had one dry, burnt hit or any instance of flooding. Finally.. vaping is much easier than smoking!

One a side note.. I used to drill fill holes in my tanks. I spent a lot of time and money finding the perfect drill bit and the perfect screws. But I found that unscrewing that screw to fill seemed to hurt more than it helped. I fill hole is almost a must for the grommet style tanks but with the dc tanks.. it's easy to push the carto down and fill the tank. I do have a tank that has a fill hole but I never take the screw out anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread