Status
Not open for further replies.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
I will agree that not all their juice is the greatest however Madvapes is a great vendor . The best vendor iv ever dealt with to be honest . They have gone out of their way to help me even as well as always super fast shipping . Iv ordered from them about 8 times and have never had any problem . Never had a problem with any cartos either . Even filing a ticket with them (to combine a order) they responded in under 2 hours . Bad cartos is not their fault unless you want them opening all of them and testing them with juice before they send them out lol .Also why would you get a oil taste . Iv never seen a carto that has primer . What cartos did you purchase ?

On their ticket system i did notice i did not get a email till a day later . However i had the page still opened on the ticket and refreshed it 2 hours later and their response was there .Most likely they did respond .

I honestly think the problem is you . Madvapes is probably the best vendor there is and theres no reason to call them out and say they are bad .Not to mention they always go out of their way to give free stuff

Last edited:

jericoriver

Please support CASAA
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2009
Midway,Ga.
Sorry you had a problem with them. All my orders with them have been great. As others have stated anything they are reselling from china is the same quality and mostly the same warranty from any vendor.I don't think you ever said which cartomisers you got and what device you are using them on.The ohms/volts and what prep work you did or did not do has a great deal to do with the outcome.As much as we would like it to be, A lot of our ecig's are not just plug and play.

SpiderMo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2011
Georgia
Like alot of others posted I have ordered alot from MadVapes and only one issue with attys popping as soon as I tried them and I let them know not expecting anything just wanted to let them know and in about a week I get a pkg with 4 new ones that worked great. I have a friend that ordered a battery from them about 3wks ago and still hasn't got it yet and no reply from them so I guess it happens and hate to hear it but don't let it get you down just keep on Vaping!!!!

bwood12043

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2008
East Texas
I too am sorry you are having an issue, as I have been ordering from MV for a long while and have never had an issue. In fact, I have never had an issue with any forum suppliers, or at least not an issue that has NOT been quickly resolved and many with apology bonuses. All the many suppliers I have dealt with over the years have had excellent customer service and I value their reliablity.

So sorry you had an issue, but I am sure if you contact them through their ticket system or by phone, it will be resolved.

Vape on !

the_vape_nerd

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
New Orleans, LA
my only problem with this vendor is that they are consistently out of stock on nearly anything i want to buy...being out of stock like that can and does take your customers to another vendor...im an example....i ordered a few times from them but they were out of stock so often, I quit even looking at their site

PatrickG

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2011
Indiana
I read this thread title and honestly thought it was a joke. I've ordered from mv almost a dozen times, and the only issue I had was an atomizer that popped after 1 day. I even asked about an out of stock roughstack extension tube once and they put one up on the site within the hour...shipped it to me in 3 days as usual. Maybe you didn't fill the cartos correctly?

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Gotta add my voice to the chorus and say that I've never had any issues with them as a supplier either. They've always shipped extremely fast and if there were any problems with what I ordered it's because what I ordered wasn't to my liking or standards -- which isn't their problem. I agree that something dying just outside the warranty does suck, but it's not really their problem either; their warranty is pretty clear and if they choose to go above and beyond outside that period it's at their discretion, and they can hardly be blamed if they choose not to. (For example, their Bauway cartomizers, really didn't like them. They worked okay for a few days but then just started tasting weird, and cleaning just didn't bring them back anywhere near acceptable performance levels. But that's just because the cartos aren't very good, so ... I chalked that up to experience.)

fray

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
arkansas
www.ejoose.com
This probably belongs in the negative supplier review forum (o I see you posted one there too)

I have had some small issues with madvapes, but nothing in comparison to some other suppliers. My gripes are mainly about the cartos and not the customer service. Every problem I have had was handled in a timely manner through the ticket system.

manifestgtr

Mar 27, 2011
lowell mass
I'm not a madvapes "fanboy" or anything but I've always had good experiences with them...and before I got ikv, bwb and ave, I used them a lot

to anyone reading this...you have to take reviews like this with a grain of salt until a lot of them start popping up...especially with places like madvapes...if you visit their site they process nearly a thousand orders at any given time...even if you're nearly perfect, things are bound to go wrong here and there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread