MadVapes is the worst supplier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Pickle

Aug 16, 2011
Chicago
I ordered 4 things from madvapes, only 1 of them works.

a) 5 pack cartomizers - worst oil/glue taste I've ever had
b) USB adaptor for passthrough - piece of junk, literally fell apart 35 days after buying
c) Berry e-juice: tastes like death, also the bottle was way underfilled
d) drip tip: works well, I like this thing

I wrote 2 emails about the cartomizers as soon as I tested them, no response...ever. These are awful, they cannot be used.

I called about the USB adaptor, they refused to send me a new one because it only has a 30 day warranty. I agree that is fair, but they are still selling a low quality product.

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
Sorry you had a bad experience but I'm going to have to disagree with you. Madvapes for the most part except for the things they make or exclusive to them sells the same products other vendors do, most of it is not exceptionally great quality so you could have got the same experience anywhere else on your list.

I've ordered everything on your list from them, c: wasn't berry flavored.
A: performed as expected, B: I still have a year later and it works fine, C: Some I didn't care for, some I did, D: What's to say, its a drip tip.

I'm wondering what kind of a carto they were more than where you got them because most likely you can get them many places, madvapes didn't add anything to them.

K*Rose

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2011
South Jersey
IMHO, Madvapes is an awesome supplier. They have great prices and great customer service. Once, I ordered a 5V battery from them and it was DOA. I emailed them and within a half an hour, I had a shipping notice for a replacement battery with no questions asked. Just my experience.

Last edited:

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
WOW...you really seem to have more issues than the average ECFer!

With that said, Mad Vapes is one of my fav reliable vendors! Tis a shame that you drew the short straw. Sometimes you're the windshield, other times da bug.

OTOH, I'm an ex-smoker, not an ex-dipper. Maybe there's a different expectation twix the two...just don't know. dontknow.gif

Better luck to ya! thumbsup.gif

StotheK

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2011
Knoxville
www.stevevape.com
I've had one or two issues that needed the attention of customer service from the company. They did take a day or two to get back to me through the ticket system, but they were willing to help me out. I liked the juice I tried from there, but yeah that can kind of be hit or miss from anywhere. As far as the bottles, many times the bottles are slightly larger than the size. I have their empty bottles for DIY, and measuring the liquid out, it rarely totally fills the bottle. Now if it was half empty or something, that's a totally different story.

I did get a pack of cartomizers there once that tasted horrid, they were some oddball cartos in the first place. As for the pass-thru, if I'm remembering it correctly, it has a pretty flimsy wire coming out the end of it which is susceptible to shorting. Using some electrical tape to strengthen that connection helps. So if you go with something like that in the future, it might help it to last longer.

Robotfactory

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
San Jose, CA
i have placed roughly 5-6 orders with Madvapes since June 2011 and have had two SMALL mixups on what was shipped. both times i emailed them (through the ticket system on their website) and it was resolved immediately. i personally feel that madvapes has one of the best customer services in the industry.

RandaPandaBear

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2011
Cleveland Ohio
I just ordered for the first time with them, and everything was shipped really fast. However, there was an error on my part and I contacted them about changing what I ordered, and they were willing to let me exchange even though it was MY fault. In the end, nothing was needed to be changed anyway, but the fact that they were willing on MY ERROR was awesome. Great packaging, fast shipping, and I had asked them a product question even before I ordered and they promptly answered me.

One order in, nothing but good news :)

kickitback

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2009
NC
Look bud, I think there is a better way to ask questions or share your experience , good or bad.
I been vaping for two years and been on ECF almost the same time. Made purchases from a many suppliers and I can honestly say that MadVapes is one of the best out there. Great items, prices and top notch customer service.
Did you even try their ticket system vs email ???
Sorry but it really bothers me when someone starts a public thread with "worst supplier" especially when it's one of the well known, big supplier with a store front in a big city. I buy allot from them and so far really like the juices and had no atty problem.
Last week I placed an order for a new ego starter kit for a friend and it came with one bad batt and one dead atty. I contacted them through the ticket system and got replacements in the mail 3 days after.
Again, maybe before going and bashing a good supplier, you can spend some time on their pages/ forum here or ask other users for help.

Last edited:

Jason_in_nc

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2010
It's a secret!
I ordered 4 things from MadVapes, only 1 of them works.

a) 5 pack cartomizers - worst oil/glue taste I've ever had
b) USB adaptor for passthrough - piece of junk, literally fell apart 35 days after buying
c) Berry e-juice: tastes like death, also the bottle was way underfilled
d) drip tip: works well, I like this thing

I wrote 2 emails about the cartomizers as soon as I tested them, no response...ever. These are awful, they cannot be used.

I called about the USB adaptor, they refused to send me a new one because it only has a 30 day warranty. I agree that is fair, but they are still selling a low quality product.

I'm going to guess that you're fairly new to vaping? Did you check your spam folder to see if their ticket responses ended up there? That's where they always end up for me. I have to go dig em out.

I've been vaping for nearly two years now and and I've had crappy product from every supplier I've ever ordered from at one time or another. It's usually not the suppliers fault. Cartomizers are cheap and sometime you get a dud or even a pack of them. It's just how it goes with most of the stuff coming from china.

It would have been one thing to say that you didn't like the cartos or passthru that you ordered from Madvapes. That's understandable. But to come in here and say, based on your one experience, that Madvapes is the "worst supplier" is a really crappy thing to do. You're going to publicly tarnish their reputation over one order and elevate them to the "worst supplier"? Really? You got what you ordered, you just didn't like it. Chances are, what you ordered would've been of the same quality anywhere you ordered it from because most all of it comes from china.

The vast majority of the orders I've placed over the last two years have been from Madvapes. I've met the guys many times and they're not jerks that don't give a crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread