Iwannaquit4good

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
USA Sin City
[h=3]Order Shipped # MV- 4388758[/h]
3125 510 Dual Coil Stainless Mega XL Cartomizer
$2.49 x 2​
$4.98
Both of these came DOA ..I've sent in tickets like 6 times now and emailed you all. I know I read you guys were having issues with your tickets on another thread. I waited in patience and still no word. It's been a while and I got busy. But still no reply to last ticket. Please get back to me. I know you guys rock and hate to post this, but I gotta get your attention. Thanks. Been almost 3 months.

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Your order was placed on 10/29 and I found 1 ticket from you regarding this order on that was logged on 12/24 and was responded to on 12/26 the response was:

We do not offer any type of warranty on cartomizers. if you would like you can send them back and we can do some testing and reviewing of the cartos, to see what the problem is. Here is a quick overview of the views on cartomizers.

Although we understand your concerns about cartomizers, we do have a policy that you have agreed to when making your purchase which is that madvapes does not provide any warranty, refunds or exchanges on cartomizers.

The decision to enforce this policy was not taken lighlty by Madvapes and is based on over 2 years of experience and selling over 1,000,000 various style cartomizers. We buy the same products from the same manufacturers so that we get a consistent product.

Incidently, The failure rate on cartomizers is extremely low (less than 1 in 5000), but there are many factors to look at with cartomizers not working satisfactorily. Please review these topics below for more detailed solutions.

Airflow problems:
Please note that after time and use, battery connectors compress together and require you to screw a cartomizer or atomizer on tighter to get an electrical connection. This can also impede airflow making the cartomizer seem hot or clogged, please look at the connector adjustment below and only screw on cartomizer just until you feel the contacts hit. They do not have to be tighter than this to perform satisfactorily.

Bad connections with the battery:
Connector_adjust.AVI - YouTube
Inside a 510 Connector (From our 5/27/11 Newsletter)

Burnt Taste:
https://www.madvapes.com/Why-Does-My-Atomizer-or-Cartomizer-Taste-Burnt_b_20.html

Picking the right cartomizer for the right device and understanding why:
https://www.madvapes.com/Atomizers-Cartomizers-Voltages-and-Resistances_b_19.html
https://www.madvapes.com/Why-is-Resistance-or-Ohms-Rating-Important_b_21.html

There are many different versions of cartomizers and many need to be used with specific batteries, voltages or devices. Any mismatch will produce varying issues like burnt tasting or low vapor production or not working at all.

Even the smallest standard sized cartomizers will require at least 20 drops upon the first filling to minimize the potential for a burnt taste. Running too low of a resistance cartomizer on a higher voltage device may also cause a burnt taste.

We hope that you’ve found this information helpful to resolving the issue.

Thanks,

- Paul

Have you tried any of the suggetions?

Thanks,

hoog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread