Madvapes VV Box is Potent and amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digitaltitan

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2011
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
/thread

i sanded the finish on mine down. and it looks satin and gorgeous.

Edited with pics

c6e4c102-d52d-b323.jpg

c6e4c102-d54c-274d.jpg

Last edited:

Digitaltitan

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2011
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
@ digitalititan Did you put a screw on the box where the battery plate comes off? Mine did not, and I was wondering if you did that or did MV send the box with a screw on the battery plate?

Came with it, theyre all handmade and not all are the same. Post a pic of yours?

JimmyJet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
Carolinas
The MadVapes VV Box is a lot of bang for the buck. Been using one for a few months now. It's an inexpensive way to try VV. For all the money I wasted as a newbie, buying junk, this PV was worth every penny. Hitting one right now as a matter of fact.

Regarding stock, these boxes sell out quickly for a reason. They are a great value. Check the website on weeknights between 5 and 7pm EST. That's when MadVapes updates their stock. These units are built daily and sell out quickly.

One thing worth mentioning, VV drains batteries. An extra pair or two are mighty handy and not too expensive.

If anyone has any specific questions about this mod, post it to the MadVapes sub-forum. Many people there use this mod...

MadVapes

Blue Skies, JJ :)

Digitaltitan

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2011
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
gonna let this post die now with this in closeing.

I loved my tornado. really i did.

This little VV box ....s up my tornado so hard its pitiful.

i loaned out my smallbat and a clearo to a "Friend" well call her a friend, My work wife calls her my work mistress.

Its a great little mod. its worth every penny. 68$ with bats and charger, Cant beat it with a stick.

Vaping gorilla juice and drinking Tequila with mango nectar, and toasting shots to my teacup chihuahua. Will Edit in pics of him from my phone ina sec.

BOTTOM LINE! If your looking at a sexyVV mod and dealing with saving up. Blow a few bucks on the Madvapes VV Box mod and use that while you save up the massive chunk of change for your sexy mod.

in my case ill clear 400$ on my provari and "MUST HAVES"

c6e4c102-efd9-31a4.jpg

c6e4c102-eff3-39fa.jpg

All set isn't he just adorable

Ninja edit, The "Bigger" dog hes laying on in the second pic is 11lbs if that helps on scale, hes less than 3lbs

PSS: Why are the B and N keys so close together are they trying to get me in trouble.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread