Status
Not open for further replies.

traderljp

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
South Florida
The contest threads I have enjoyed the most have been the ones where each entrant is asked to write about a topic that most all of us find interesting to hear about. I remember one where each person was asked to write what they say to someone that approaches them to ask about vaping, for instance.

Thank you for, once again, doing another excellent contest!

inanitydefined

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2011
On a rock floating through space
Thanks for another great contest, I'm hoping to win this one.

A little contest my dad, brother-in-law, and I have is a game called "I like my women like I like my (whatever)". How you play is this:

1. choose a subject. for this example well use pickup trucks.
2. say "I like my women like I like my trucks..."
3. everyone playing takes a chance to say something that gets a laugh;
Dad: I like my women like I like my trucks, rotting out in a farmers field
BIL: I like my women like I like my trucks, laying on the ground and shaking
Me: I like my women like I like my trucks, so dirty I have to clean them with an ice scraper

You could play a game like that, "I like my vapor like I like my xxxxxx" and have the winner chosen by the staffs reaction

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
A fun contest I participated in recently was where the supplier just asked people to chit chat about what they are vaping (e-liquid) and equipment they're using. You name what ever the prize will be at the start of the contest i.e. a bottle of e-liquid (or extract) of their choice, or something else you sell from your site.

Let people talk about great things you offer and what ever other great stuff they're using from other places, to give you ideas on what you may want to carry or offer for sale etc. You can have people go to your site and comment about what they like (or don't like) about your site (up to you.) No-holds-barred for topics, as long as it's within ECF's TOS lol

2 posts, numbered, per day, qualify toward the contest but the rest of the entries that are not numbered are just chit chat and won't count as a contest entry.

lidl_yogurt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2014
Po
What about a contest where another member picks out your prize? Something along the lines of this:

1) You create a list of prizes.
2) Each member must make a post to enter the contest where they pick out one of the prizes.
3) You draw two posts; the first post is the winner and the second post contains the prize that the first one gets.

Something like that might be fun and a little bit different!

Thanks for another great giveaway!

+1

This one sounds very cool! :)

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Thanks for another contest with an awesome prize package, Good luck everyone

Post a pic of things gone by that would remind you of your childhood or of earlier years, like a rotary phone, or an old product that may not be used or needed much or not at all these days or a classic toy from your childhood. And possibly post a comment about it, although not required.

Ms.P

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
Mid-Missouri, USA
How about a secret word contest? You'd start off with a statement or question that gives some kind of clue to the secret word. I'm thinking waaaaay back to Groucho Marx's game show, "You Bet Your Life."

"Some show tension revolved around whether a contestant would say the "secret word", ...
If a contestant said the word, a toy duck resembling Groucho with a mustache and eyeglasses,
and with a cigar in its bill, descended from the ceiling to bring a $100 bill."

So you'd start off a conversation or ask a question, and folks would comment. The first person to use the secret word, or the one who uses it the most wins. In case of a tie, you could just draw a name. Could be anything - e-cig related, movie trivia, whatever. :2cool:

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
What about a contest where another member picks out your prize? Something along the lines of this:

1) You create a list of prizes.
2) Each member must make a post to enter the contest where they pick out one of the prizes.
3) You draw two posts; the first post is the winner and the second post contains the prize that the first one gets.

Something like that might be fun and a little bit different!

Thanks for another great giveaway!

Sorry, I don't like that one. So many of us enter contests because we don't have much money. Everyone's tastes and needs are different, and you might end up winning something you either don't like at all, or have no use for, and then it would be a waste. There are a lot of contests I don't enter because I either have the item, or it's something I don't really want, so I let someone else have a chance.

On the other hand, if there was a list and we got to choose our own prize, that would be really fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread