The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Madvapes Weekly Contest - June 20 through June 24

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by Crowedude654, Jun 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. MackBolan

MackBolan Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 8, 2014
    Ashburn, VA
    I would pick out a Kanger TopBox Mini for my neighbor Marc. He's been on the fence about trying it out and this would make it no cost for him to give it a try.

Thanks for the giveaway's MadVapes

2. therussellv

therussellv Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2013
    Winters, Texas
    I would get a nebox lot for my cousin, been smoking most of her life and has been asking about switching.

Sent from a dark, twisted corner of the back porch, covered in cobwebs and slightly damp.

3. FranC

FranC TWR Co-Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I would pick a Kanger top box mini for my son who has already had 3 heart attacks.

4. Chuck64

Chuck64 Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 17, 2015
    NV. USA
    Thank You for the contest.
    I would like to get the top box mini for my wife. She already had a pituitary tumor removed from her brain and I really think something like this would last. She keeps trying to cut down on the cigs but to no avail and a rock solid mod would offer her the best replacement for the stinkiest while not being to difficult of a learning curve. I really want her to stop smoking before it is too late.

Thanks!

5. Earthtograce

Earthtograce Super Member

Jun 6, 2016
    Baltimore,MD
    Thanks for the chance!

My coworker, who is also a really good friend of mine wants to get her husband to start vaping. The only drawback is she can't really afford the set up, she's on a limited budget and he's disabled. Right now she rolls his cigarettes and I'm trying to show her that vaping can be just as affordable and more importantly better for his health!

I'd love to give them an ego AIO because it was one of the vapes that helped me quit. It's easy to maintenance , all in one, and pretty powerful for a starter.

Thanks again :)

• Like Like x 2
  6. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I think the ego AIO might be a good fit for my wife. I bought her a T18 starter kit that she has used a little but hasn't made the switch yet. I think the AIO might be enough like a cig-a-like that she might use it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Coolloser

Coolloser Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 16, 2015
    I'd get the AIO for my sister's boyfriend. He's tried all of our setups and almost likes the ego one. I think this one would be the right push for him.

8. GreenLeaf

GreenLeaf Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jun 11, 2013
    Texas, USA
    I would pick an Innokin device or Kanger Topbox mini and PIF to my sibling who is unfortunately still smoking.

Thanks for the chance to help others!

9. Wworrells

Wworrells Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 22, 2016
    The prize will go to my daughter's bf so he can stop smoking around her since she has asthma. Screenshot_2016-06-21-23-50-37.png

• Like Like x 2
  10. Becky1177

Becky1177 Full Member

May 30, 2016
    I would get the top box mini for my husband.. It is so hard not to smoke when he still
    Is!!

11. Ramsay Bolton

Ramsay Bolton Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 25, 2013
    Beyond the Grave
    Finally found someone who needs to stop smoking and is worthy of a PIF

Who ?: The woman (hair stylist) who cuts my hair

Every time I go for a haircut, I bring along a mod/tank with me. She keeps
    enthusiastically questioning me about vaping, my gear and then tells me
    she's going to order a kit, but never does. I think the only way she'll actually
    give vaping a chance and possibly make the switch is if someone shoves a
    vape kit and some juice into her hands.

She told me she goes through a bit more than an pack a day, so the following
    kit would be the right choice:

Kanger TopBox Mini (Red)

Kanger TopBox Mini | Madvapes

Thanks again for yet another generous contest/giveaway and good luck to all! :thumb:

• Like Like x 3
  12. 5spike

5spike Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 30, 2014
    WI
    Still working on my brother. Maybe a topbox or an AIO.

• Like Like x 1
  13. maddogg

maddogg Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 15, 2012
    dog house
    have a new guy at work looking to quit after trying mine so I would like to set him up wit a kit like the
    Amigo Itsuwa Vogue 50W Starter Kit. looks like it would be great for starting out and going bigger.
    thanks for the contest and good luck to you all

14. nilesong

nilesong Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 7, 2011
    Sector 001
    There is an older lady that my husband works with that would be perfect for this! She noticed that my husband and I had both quit smoking by vaping, and she decided to try it too after talking with us about it briefly. Unfortunately, she went to a local smoke shop and they sold her a pen-style mod and a sub-ohm tank to go with it, along with subpar juice. After talking with us the next day, she realized she was pretty much ripped off and tried to return it and get a different mod and tank that would better suit her needs. The shop wouldn't let her return it. I offered to buy everything she needed online if she was interested and just have her pay me back, but she was so disheartened by the experience that she doesn't want to shell out another $85. She's still interested in vaping, and it sucks that her first experience was such a sour one. :(

I'd love to be able to gift her a decent setup! If I could give her anything, it would be a CoolFire 4, as this was the mod that my husband has that got her interested in vaping.
    Innokin Cool Fire 4 Plus iSub G Kit | Madvapes

For an in-stock option, I would choose the Nebox for her.
    Kanger Nebox Starter Kit | Madvapes

• Like Like x 1
  15. gurishka

gurishka New Member

May 1, 2016
    Id have to go with the joyetech aio too for a friend who smokes way too many and needs to quit. She's even asked for help.

• Like Like x 1
  16. TheKiddVapes

TheKiddVapes Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 16, 2016
    Los Angeles, CA
    What a great contest, I would like any starter kit that I would give to one of the salesmen who I work with, he's shown some interest but says he doesn't have the money. I'm going to find him something to start with anyway but this would be a great help if I was the lucky winner. Thanks for a great contest!

17. Marina2

Marina2 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 27, 2015
    USA
    I'd PIF a Topbox Mini to my next-door neighbor. She's taken an interest in my vapes lately and has asked for help in selecting gear. It would be great to just present her with a starter kit rather than naming so many for her to choose from. My brother is doing well with his Topbox kit and has even ordered wire and started rebuilding his own coils. Still smoking a couple or three cigs a day but it's a great improvement over the pack/pack and a half he was smoking.

Thanks for the contest Madvapes and Crowedude!

18. loxmythe

loxmythe Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2010
    pa
    I'd pif a Artery Vapor Summa Starter Kit to my minion Steve. He seems to break a tank every day at work. I've never seen someone drop his ego so much. I have about 6 broken tanks in my van. I'm sorta glad he's not smoking - probably burn my shop down lol

19. philbh

philbh Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 24, 2014
    philbh
    Great contest. I would give the Joyetech Ego Zip to my buddy at work. He tried quitting with a little ego style, but keeps going back to the cigs. Joyetech eGo ONE VT Kit, Silver | Madvapes

Sent from my A1-840FHD using Tapatalk

20. Wworrells

Wworrells Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 22, 2016
    I have another smoker who wants to quit. He is unemployed at the moment and wants to quit smoking. I would choose probly ego style with cubis tank or something on this line that would be simple to use to get them started on vaping.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.