Madvapes Weekly Contest - June 20 through June 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck64

ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2015
NV. USA
Thank You for the contest.
I would like to get the top box mini for my wife. She already had a pituitary tumor removed from her brain and I really think something like this would last. She keeps trying to cut down on the cigs but to no avail and a rock solid mod would offer her the best replacement for the stinkiest while not being to difficult of a learning curve. I really want her to stop smoking before it is too late.

Thanks!

Earthtograce

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2016
Baltimore,MD
Thanks for the chance!

My coworker, who is also a really good friend of mine wants to get her husband to start vaping. The only drawback is she can't really afford the set up, she's on a limited budget and he's disabled. Right now she rolls his cigarettes and I'm trying to show her that vaping can be just as affordable and more importantly better for his health!

I'd love to give them an ego AIO because it was one of the vapes that helped me quit. It's easy to maintenance , all in one, and pretty powerful for a starter.

Thanks again :)

Wworrells

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2016
The prize will go to my daughter's bf so he can stop smoking around her since she has asthma.
Screenshot_2016-06-21-23-50-37.png

Ramsay Bolton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2013
Beyond the Grave
Finally found someone who needs to stop smoking and is worthy of a PIF

Who ?: The woman (hair stylist) who cuts my hair

Every time I go for a haircut, I bring along a mod/tank with me. She keeps
enthusiastically questioning me about vaping, my gear and then tells me
she's going to order a kit, but never does. I think the only way she'll actually
give vaping a chance and possibly make the switch is if someone shoves a
vape kit and some juice into her hands.

She told me she goes through a bit more than an pack a day, so the following
kit would be the right choice:

Kanger TopBox Mini (Red)

Kanger TopBox Mini | Madvapes

Thanks again for yet another generous contest/giveaway and good luck to all! :thumb:

nilesong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2011
Sector 001
There is an older lady that my husband works with that would be perfect for this! She noticed that my husband and I had both quit smoking by vaping, and she decided to try it too after talking with us about it briefly. Unfortunately, she went to a local smoke shop and they sold her a pen-style mod and a sub-ohm tank to go with it, along with subpar juice. After talking with us the next day, she realized she was pretty much ripped off and tried to return it and get a different mod and tank that would better suit her needs. The shop wouldn't let her return it. I offered to buy everything she needed online if she was interested and just have her pay me back, but she was so disheartened by the experience that she doesn't want to shell out another $85. She's still interested in vaping, and it sucks that her first experience was such a sour one. :(

I'd love to be able to gift her a decent setup! If I could give her anything, it would be a CoolFire 4, as this was the mod that my husband has that got her interested in vaping.
Innokin Cool Fire 4 Plus iSub G Kit | Madvapes

For an in-stock option, I would choose the Nebox for her.
Kanger Nebox Starter Kit | Madvapes

Last edited:
Reactions: crystalluv545

TheKiddVapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Feb 16, 2016
    Los Angeles, CA
    What a great contest, I would like any starter kit that I would give to one of the salesmen who I work with, he's shown some interest but says he doesn't have the money. I'm going to find him something to start with anyway but this would be a great help if I was the lucky winner. Thanks for a great contest!

Marina2

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 27, 2015
    USA
    I'd PIF a Topbox Mini to my next-door neighbor. She's taken an interest in my vapes lately and has asked for help in selecting gear. It would be great to just present her with a starter kit rather than naming so many for her to choose from. My brother is doing well with his Topbox kit and has even ordered wire and started rebuilding his own coils. Still smoking a couple or three cigs a day but it's a great improvement over the pack/pack and a half he was smoking.

Thanks for the contest Madvapes and Crowedude!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread