Madvapes Weekly Contest - April 25 through April 29

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
It's Monday, and that means a new madvapes Contest! This week, we're bringing back the PIF contest!

There will be 2 winners chosen at random on Friday. Those winners will be able to select any item from the following category on the madvapes website:

http://www.madvapes.com/starter-kits.html

The winners can't keep the prize! They must pay it forward to someone, preferably a smoker.

To be entered into the contest, just post down below and tell us what you would select, and who it would be going to!

Thanks everyone, and GOOD LUCK!!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I LOVE to PIF...I'd choose the Kanger topbox kit. I met someone new at dog park who wanted to quit, they got my last spinner and charger, it would be nice to upgrade her to something that will last. Or..I could give it to one of hubby's new employees who smokes like a fiend.....she REALLY needs to quit!

Thanks for the chance, and good luck, everyone!

Edit....Well, hubby's new employee quit (and not nicely) after just a few days, so dog park friend wins!

Last edited:

iota

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2014
In transit
My neighbors are hosting a foreign doctoral student who smokes (a Latvian who is in her early 20's). She is doing some environmental studies about the everglades wildlife, which is close to where we live. I'd love to pif her a Kanger Top Box Mini kit and get her started vaping on such a great setup. Thank ya' for the generous pif contests!!

Reactions: Xaviour

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
I would love to get the Kanger Top Box Mini kit and PIF to my son. He is trying to quit smoking with vaping but struggling. I recently gave him some of my higher ohm/lower watts gear to start with and he has expressed it is just not cutting it for him to completely get off the cigs. I really do not want him to become discouraged and stop vaping and feel he would do better with more advanced sub-ohm/higher watts capable gear.

Thanks for the contest I love the PIF ones! :)

traderljp

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
South Florida
I still have the same person in mind that I suggested at last month's PIF contest...my friend whose wife is a smoker. She's used cigalikes off and on, and I think that something like the kanger top box or the cool fire IV isub g kit would be such a step up from what she has used in the past.
Thanks!

Mandikay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2016
Yay! What a great contest! I know exactly who I would PIF to, my soon to be mother in law. About 8 years ago she had a heart attack and had to have bypass surgery and a defibrillator put in, then about 3 years ago they found two small tumors in her stomach which turned out to be cancer.. (she is 100% cancer free now) and then a few months ago she tripped on her flip-flop and fell and broke her hip.. Had to have emergency hip replacement surgery... Her kids and I want her to quit smoking so bad. She really wants to quit as well, she bought a little starter kit from Walgreen's lol.. And said that just wasn't doing it for her. She's a really heavy smoker but I totally think she could do it if she just had something a little better.
I think maybe the kangertech nebox would be really good for her if that was in stock. If not I think the innokin cool fire 4 plus kit or the kangertech topbox mini.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I too would have to say the evic VTC as I know they are trustworthy......that was my biggest concern when wanting to quit.....as I am sure that is why so many smokers haven't quit yet.....
Joyetech eVic VTC Mini Kit | Madvapes
I have several people near me who want to quit as they are tired of having to go outside to smoke.....so I would pass it along to them....

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
When I first started vaping it seemed as if I was the only one in my area that vaped. People looked at me a bit strange but things have changed and strangers approach me and ask me about vaping. I converted about a dozen people at my golf club and even my local vapemail DHL courier.

I gave him an ego/evod starter kit a month ago and I would PIF an evic mini kit to him or another of the smoking ladies at the golf club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread