MadVapes Weekly Contest - March 24 through March 28

Status
Not open for further replies.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I can't say enough good things about MadVapes.....I have been a regular customer for 2 years this month as a matter of fact. I have ordered just about everything from DIY parts to juice and yes even a mod. Thank you for wonderful contests and great customer service, and the sales are the best. You will always be my go to ordering company. I can always find what I need.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Madvapes is the place that saved me in the vape world. Before I found Madvapes I was using CE4 clearomizers and ego batteries, and paying a fortune for them from a friend then on Ebay. My boyfriend heard about Madvapes on the radio, and I fell in love. I found so many awesome vape goodies at Madvapes! The customer service is the best customer service that I have ever experienced! Nothing but good experiences!

Thank you!

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Lynzy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio USA
I like the great selection of gear for anyone, beginner or experienced. MadVapes has awesome customer service and fast shipping. The videos on youtube are informative, and I like the informative blog section on the site too! So cool that there are several retail stores too! I wish there was one closer to me. Thanks for everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread