MadVapes Weekly Contest - June 2 through June 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dayglow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2012
Greenville, NC
Not the pic I wanted due to size issues, but still a good one.

animal-pictures-3.jpg

Last edited:

yasmin817

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Hopewell, NJ, USA
One entry per person??

It's Monday again, and that means it's time for a new giveaway! This week, we're giving away:

1 x EHPro Valkyrie - MadVapes Edition
1 x Wide-Bore Drip Tip
2 x 30A 18650 batteries
1 x Charger
1 x 30mL Bottle of Lion Head Premium e-liquid

The MadVapes Edition Valkyrie is black and silver, with a serial number and the MadVapes logo on the switch. This version also has silver-plated contacts! To be eligible to win this week, all you have to do is make us laugh! I'm encouraging pictures, but it can also be text if you're not sure how to post and/or edit pictures. The winner will still be chosen at random....even if they didn't make me laugh:p.

As always, thank you for participating in these contests, and GOOD LUCK!!

For more details about the Valkyrie, check out my YouTube video:

The EHPro Valkyrie Hybrid Dripper - YouTube

Jerrycat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2014
Richmond, KY, USA
So at this little down town pub, there was this little dog that hung out there. All the patrons loved that little dog so much and it was such a good loving pup. So you can imagine how heart broken all the patrons where when the little dog died.. that day everyone at the bar was soooo depressed, and hardly drinking. So, the bartender came up with an idea that he announced...
"I know what we can do, " he said.
"Let's cut off the tail of that little dog and nail it to the bar. Then when we see it we can remember the good times and be happy!"
Everyone thought it was a GREAT.idea and they did it that very same day.
Meanwhile, the spirit of the little dog ran and played in the blissful fields leading up to heavens gate. When he approached however, St. Peter stopped him.
"Woah there little dog, you can't come in here."
"Why not? I've always been a good puppy. I never misbehaved or bit anyone." said the little dog.
"It's simple. All things in heaven are perfect and complete... you are missing your tail!"
The little dog cried.."what am I suppodsed to do about that??"
"It's simple." St. Peter replied, "You need to go back down to earth and get your tail back."
"But its the wee hours of yhe morning down there right now", whined the little dog.
St. Peter simply shrugged and said, "That's what it'll take... sorry."
So the spirit of the little dog descended to earth and went to the pub. He knew it would be closed but he also knew the bartender had a apartment over the pub. So the little dog went to the pubs front door and clawed and whined and barked alittle till the bartender came down and opened the door. "Oh my GOD!" Exclaimed the bartender, "it's the spirit of the little dog! What can I do for you boy?"
"I have come because I need my tail to enter into the gates of heaven.. can you PLEASE give it back? " begged the spirit of the litle dog.

The bartenders face looked genuinely saddened as he whispered, "I'm sorry boy, but I can't help you?"
"Why not!!" Cried out the little dog..
"It's illegal to retail spirits after 2am." :(

Sent from my Venture using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread